Redemption - OOC Thread (Players only)

12 minutes ago, Rumrunner said:

Yeah felt bad for the pile on... Now rillik won't get any answers. :p

I want to know if the abomination might be the death they're supposed to witness, but I'm not sure if I should ask.

28 minutes ago, Rumrunner said:

Yeah felt bad for the pile on... Now rillik won't get any answers. :p

LOL. Will she be irritated that Yopine stepped in and possibly prevented said answer? Could be a fun argument to RP out! :)

1 hour ago, Varen Tai said:

LOL. Will she be irritated that Yopine stepped in and possibly prevented said answer? Could be a fun argument to RP out! :)

I'm gonna guess no after Torben's post... Kind of want GM confirmation that it actually was a log that the Bugbear hurled.

"After a long beat, he added, more quietly, wasn't there a deep gnome here a minute ago?"

Torben's max carry weight before becoming encumbered is 540 lbs. He has no more than a vague intellectual understanding of what 'heavy' means.

7 minutes ago, Rumrunner said:

Is a one word post too short?

Not if the word is DRAGON!!!!

@Zelphas - would Torben be more open to answering questions now that he's been given some agency of his own? Or would it be best to back off for a bit?

Unfortunately, he was literally instructed by an authority figure that his life has trained him to respect to not let anyone know about why he's going on this quest or who he's bringing the tentacle back to. He's been given several reasons not to trust this person, but at this point in his relationship to the group he's going to stick to his "I can't tell you more than that" stance.

1 minute ago, Varen Tai said:

That sounds like a great post in the making! :)

Well, yeah. And @Wizard of the Coat made it. Best I can do at this point is go 'waagh!' in a clatter of knives and black fur. The moment has landed, and I'm pretty happy with it.

6 minutes ago, Basil_Bottletop said:

Oh sure, when the bugbear is peppered with questions things are different... 🤪

LOL! Maybe Yopine can, in frustration, throw a very small stick that makes no noise while flying and bounces harmlessly off a nearby tree trunk? I'm sure the dog will be very happy about that! 😁

32 minutes ago, Varen Tai said:

LOL! Maybe Yopine can, in frustration, throw a very small stick that makes no noise while flying and bounces harmlessly off a nearby tree trunk? I'm sure the dog will be very happy about that! 😁

Nah, black fur and knives all the way!