Questions Here!

ice9004

The free archetype piece. Will you be using the free archetype rules with the adjustment that we get the first one at level 1 instead of level 2 or are we just getting a free archetype at level 1 and then if we want to continue to get archetype feats we have to spend our class feats per normal.

Also, with that free archetype are we limited to the class archetypes or are all archetypes open?

8 hours ago, bduds2006 said:

the free archetype rules with the adjustment that we get the first one at level 1 instead of level 2

This one and any archetypes are open

In this case you could be one with a bit of the other, that's what additional archetypes are for!

If you need help making a character, just send me a message.

I was thinking Summoner main class, versatile heritage to get armor proficiency light, ancestry feat: Viking shield bearer to get the shield block feat and a longsword proficiency. Then for archetype, I'd like to go with the last wall sentinel which is along the lines of guarding against devils and undead. Its an odd combo but if we last long enough down the line, the eidolon can be a mount... but that is quite a few levels away.

Interesting idea. Considering creating a gunslinger with the way of the spellshot so they can conjure magic bullets to harm the strange creatures.

Where should we post our characters?

This takes place on Earth, right? So when we pick languages, we're picking just normal real life earth languages?

If I roll an elven wizard or sorcerer, what do I replace "Elven" with? And what replaces "Common" as the language all our characters know?

Edited by wwaugh (see edit history)

3 hours ago, VennDygrem said:

Are you incorporating rules changes from the remaster, or sticking to the OG versions of things?

The game will use the OG rules.

58 minutes ago, wwaugh said:

This takes place on Earth, right? So when we pick languages, we're picking just normal real life earth languages?

If I roll an elven wizard or sorcerer, what do I replace "Elven" with? And what replaces "Common" as the language all our characters know?

for your question, common is English and the language gained from your race is the native language of the county your character grew up in or any real language if it is English.

As more arcane languages do exist in Castlevania, I think the uncommon languages Celestial, Abyssal, Alko, Necril, Druidic(not secret), Sylvian(language of the fey), and Primordial (Language of the elements) are avalible to you.

19 minutes ago, ice9004 said:

The game will use the OG rules.

for your question, common is English and the language gained from your race is the native language of the county your character grew up in or any real language if it is English.

As more arcane languages do exist in Castlevania, I think the uncommon languages Celestial, Abyssal, Alko, Necril, Druidic(not secret), Sylvian(language of the fey), and Primordial (Language of the elements) are avalible to you.

Thanks. I'll definitely consider those too.

Is it okay if I play a character who's descended from Dorottya Széntes? (Or, as Castlevania: Nocturne pronounces it, Drolta Tzuentes?) And if I do go with that, and decide to play a sorcerer, what sorcerer bloodline would that give me? In Castlevania: Nocturne, she represents herself as a vampire, but looks and fights like a succubus... and apparently in the games, she's just a human witch?

Edited by wwaugh (see edit history)