Marqued Letters (main OOC)

dalamb

@whitelancer The spy in question is one that Dorian detected using Detect Thoughts early on, before you arrived at the inn. There is nothing obvious about them unless you can get inside their head and notice them thinking in Iverinan.

1 hour ago, Lord Foul said:

@whitelancer The spy in question is one that Dorian detected using Detect Thoughts early on, before you arrived at the inn. There is nothing obvious about them unless you can get inside their head and notice them thinking in Iverinan.

Little did Dorian know, Erika was secretly a saboteur... Seeking to dismantle the team one leg at a time. Muhahahaha.

But in all seriousness, I assume there are a few characters he could probably draft to deal with them since Dorian is probably most aware of loyalties.

(And Erika's inner monologue is Farnasian)

@bloodsprite Looking up the vodyanoi takes me to a page in the Forgotten Realms setting describing a Large Chaotic Evil bloodthirsty aberration. Vodyanoi in Pathfinder are closer to how you describe your character, but that's Pathfinder, this is 3.5 DnD. Are you sure your character isn't actually a Slaad or a Grippli? The Slaad is in Monster Manual V, the Grippli is in Monster Manual II.

1 hour ago, rorytheromulan said:

@bloodsprite Looking up the vodyanoi takes me to a page in the Forgotten Realms setting describing a Large Chaotic Evil bloodthirsty aberration. Vodyanoi in Pathfinder are closer to how you describe your character, but that's Pathfinder, this is 3.5 DnD. Are you sure your character isn't actually a Slaad or a Grippli? The Slaad is in Monster Manual V, the Grippli is in Monster Manual II.

I got it from srd(dot)dndtools(dot)org/srd/races/racesDramag.html#vodyanoi from Dragon Magazine #352

23 minutes ago, bloodsprite said:

Vodyanoi is kinda OP (but with as many feats and CP stuff we have don't think that is a worry), I didn't make him as ugly as the photo , the race and he personally have a high charisma!

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/~-kAAOSwvu1kc~m~/s-l1600.jpg

Have to pay 2 Cp just to lower the LA +1 if it was approved anyways, since it's not from one of the allowed sources.

Edited by Steel Warrior (see edit history)

I was absent yesterday because I had a wonderful time staying up to 2am Friday morning watching over a plan I created for my alliance in Last Fortress to conquer 11 neutral cities, which is faster conquest than any other alliance we know about. Then I spent a day recovering from staying up 4 hours past the bedtime I used to try to aim for.

There won't be much going on in that game for a few days besides daily tasks, so aside from the usual Real Life concerns, I can spend more time on this one.

Wow! Sounds like the time I lucked my way into the top .. clan I think it was on State of Survival while I was in the hospital after my coma. Randomly joined "HiddenLeafVillage" which had open invitations and we just merged our way up into the top one and I always got brought up because I was playing almost 24/7.

10 minutes ago, rorytheromulan said:

@Lord Foul@8w_gremlin

FYI - Althea is not taken. I didn't intend for her to be, anyway. This is just her claim from her meet-and-greet with Dorian coming back to bite her. lol

Not an issue for me. Dorian takes things at face value and has misinterpreted her embrace with an old friend in the light of her earlier story.

Sitcom gold. 😉