DEX 14 WIS 16
CON 16 CHA 10

Character Sheet

Combat

Attack To Hit Damage Type Properties
Unarmed Strike +8 1d6+6 Bludgeoning  
Bite +8 1d6+6 Bludgeoning, Piercing, Slashing  
Claws x2 +8 1d4+6 Piercing, Slashing  
Full Attack +6/+4/+4/+4 (plus 1d4-1 additional Unarmed Strikes)      
Breath Weapon No attack roll (DC13 Reflex save to halve damage) 6d8 Acid 60ft line, 1/day

Statblock

Valeria Estark
Female Chaotic Good Half-Copper Dragon Troll Bloodline Human Chaos Monk3//LA2/Barbarian1
Level 3, Init 4, HP 37/37, Speed 40ft, Base Attack Bonus +2 
AC 19, Touch 14, Flat-footed 17 (+1 Armor, +2 Dex, +4 Natural, +2 Misc)
Fort 9, Ref 6, Will 7
Unarmed Strike +8 (1d6+6, x2)
Bite +8 (1d6+6, x2)
Claws x2 +8 (1d4+6, x2)
Abilities Str 22, Dex 14, Con 16, Int 14, Wis 16, Cha 10
Condition None 

Description

Personality

Background

Edited by BloodyMagpie (see edit history)

Please remember to add a flag when you’re ready for review.

Right now:

• AC is off by 1, wis adds 3
  • Bite is secondary, -5 to hit
  • you get the natural attacks OR the monk attacks
  • Buy some equipment?

• Aggressive trait gives -1 AC.
  • Shouldn't Multiattack reduce the bite penalty to -2?
  • On a full attack, shouldn't you get both?
  • Yeah, working on equipment. Sheet is not done yet obviously

Edit: I just noticed the rule in monster characters about using Inevitability's Reassigned LA. According to that, Half-Dragon is now only a +2 LA?

Edited by BloodyMagpie (see edit history)

From the SRD:

Some creatures combine attacks with natural and manufactured weapons when they make a full attack. When they do so, the manufactured weapon attack is considered the primary attack unless the creature’s description indicates otherwise and any natural weapons the creature also uses are considered secondary natural attacks. These secondary attacks do not interfere with the primary attack as attacking with an off-hand weapon does, but they take the usual -5 penalty (or -2 with the Multiattack feat) for such attacks, even if the natural weapon used is normally the creature’s primary natural weapon.

So, all told, -2 for the flurry attacks, and -4 with the claw/claw/bite

Aha, the +2 to AC is a sum (+3 and -1)!

So, I only just noticed the rule about using Inevitability's Rules Adjustment for monsters and templates. That drops my Half-Dragon LA down to +2, so I'm thinking of adding a second template. Ideally, I'd add Half-Celestial. But, annoyingly, Half-Celestial doesn't seem to have classed out racial template levels like Half-Dragon and Half-Fiend do. Closest thing I found was this one on D&D Wiki, but pretty sure that's homebrew. Can I get any input on this?

But then I don't get my natural weapons immediately and as my future level 6 and 9 feats are already locked in on specific other feats, no chance to grab Multiattack. Heck with it, no second template. Alright, off to revise my sheet.

You can't use the natural weapons for the Flurry of Blows yes, but Flurry of Blows is part of making a Full Attack. So, I Full Attack, I get my normal iterative attacks (including any bonus attacks from Haste, Snap Kick, etc.) + Flurry of Blows attack(s) (which causes all attacks made in the round to take the Flurry penalty) + my natural weapon attacks (with their normal penalty for attacking with secondary weapons).

Again, I was only stating that I read an official ruling from a WOTC representative saying that it was not allowed. In the end, if the GM's are fine with it, no issue.

I have an unchained PF character who is a pretty much a skinwalker shark with the unchained monk/shifter class natural attacks, so I flurry, bite, claw claw.

• 1 month later...