Barrowmaze - OOC

cailano

On 3/25/2024 at 2:05 PM, LarsWester said:

We might need strength skill checks for the people busting up the stone entrance. Zaivie and Allen so far.

There was an OOC mention of buying at least two of every tool so we will need to say who is carrying it but that means purchasing an additional sledgehammer (5GP), a hammer (3GP), and a Pickaxe (4GP). A 12 GP total deduct from the party fund leaves a balance of 19GP currently being carried by Serpe as updated on the marching order thread. So who wants to add the additional tools? As per my tool table post Cyrus already has a sledgehammer. Tharnakalian already is carrying a hammer and pickaxe. I think Allen or Zaivie are excellent choices for carrying these party supplies.

Ok here is the party fund expenses so far. Which I think means the party funds are my responsibility since I'm keeping track on the marching order thread.

Before Mule and Cart the party fund had 29GP 9SP a far cry from the 90 GP required maybe NO mule and cart yet unless the party members throw in a combined 60GP from the personal stash. I mentioned that Thomas would throw 10 GP and I'll add 1 SP on top so that between everyone else the target number is now 50GP.

Edited by LarsWester (see edit history)

18 hours ago, LarsWester said:

Excior here is the most recent spoil splitting. Not sure if you added in the previous haul or not.

was that XP added in to the most recent xp count?

By the way, guys, everyone who has been using their lanterns to explore barrow mounds has used about two hours of lamp oil in total. Turgen's carries oil, so if you want to have purchased more at the standard price, just deduct the gold and make a note on your sheets.

7 minutes ago, Malkavian Grin said:

Check each link i provided in the xp thread. I try to update that stuff with painstaking accuracy and paper trail.

You guys are doing a great job keeping up with the bookkeeping.

Agreed! It's rare that a PbP group is this accommodating and egalitarian when it comes to the mundane tasks of TTRPGs. Much appreciated, all, truly.

Also, I deducted that 10 GP from my sheet. Bring on the mule and cart, my friends!

6 hours ago, cailano said:

You guys are doing a great job keeping up with the bookkeeping.

Being organized keeps me content. It is the sword of Order against the tides of Chaos. Witness my list and turn away! 😂

21 hours ago, Excior said:

I can chip in 10 gp if needed just let me know and I will take it off my sheet

I would say keep the 10 GP Serpe paid off the balance and you'll need that expensive armor soon enough.

@cailano is there any suitable hiding places for Thomas to try to hide to gain the benefits of the sneak attack? Also what number mound are we heading towards today?

Edited by LarsWester (see edit history)