Barrowmaze - OOC

cailano

Information is priceless, a half hour or so of talking with gern should be more than worth it.

I think 12 -> 2 because they are close to the start. Then 8 if we have time to dig else 4 because it's only covered? Bringing along our young ranger guide as hireling/guide as well.

If we have time at least a look at the weird bronze door one seems worthwhile - if we can avoid Bertran's Naughty Boys.

Quick post up for the subject matter I'd want to discuss with Gern. If he's not there or doesn't know anything, we can move by it pretty quickly, I'd think. Then onward to #12!

14 hours ago, cailano said:

Okay so Gern and money lender in parallel in the morning, then to 12?

That's what I'll assume unless I hear otherwise.

Since the team is doing a touch of stuff before we adventure, can we have Cyrus also head to the bowyer? (unless you're already doing your posts) I want to ask IC about prices on a custom bow and then we can head out for the day. :)

I have Allen at the Rosy Quartz, Black Dougal at the Axe and Anvil, and Cyrus at the bowyer's.

If anyone else wants to be with them, just insert your PC into the scene.

Note that this all happens in parallel, so you can only choose one scene.

Allen and Cyrus were on track to discover some good information in town, but rather than drag out the RP scenes, I summarized what they found in a single post.

It's on you guys to remember the Charisma check at the end of each expedition, and its only a possibility so long as Turgen and Huffnpuff are both open for business.

checking out bones and the tablets for now. willing to toss a torch into the darkness but i'll let other people take some actions as well, already doing two things.

Excellent, excellent IC post there for Serpe! Few people can pull off playing a priest in a three-dimensional, believable and empathetic way without getting heavy-handed and preachy, Eph, but damned if you aren't pulling it off thus far. Nicely done!

That oppressive feeling Serpe gets has to do with his connection to his god, so none of the rest of you can feel it. More on that a little later.

It sounds like you guys are going in, since only Serpe has expressed any reluctance. If that’s not the plan, please let me know.

2 hours ago, Raistlinmc said:

Excellent, excellent IC post there for Serpe! Few people can pull off playing a priest in a three-dimensional, believable and empathetic way without getting heavy-handed and preachy, Eph, but damned if you aren't pulling it off thus far. Nicely done!

I agree, complete brilliance. Tha Abyss sitting on your face line cracked me up.

11 minutes ago, cailano said:

That oppressive feeling Serpe gets has to do with his connection to his god, so none of the rest of you can feel it. More on that a little later.

It sounds like you guys are going in, since only Serpe has expressed any reluctance. If that’s not the plan, please let me know.

Dougal definitely has reluctance, but big risk = big payout. Let's get it done!