What's the Movie?

Roughtrade

5 hours ago, leons1701 said:

Statham in what I believe was his first named role. Really need to watch that again someday, I'm pretty sure I did, but don't remember much of anything about it.

Amazingly, this one doesn't seem to have cards in it.

Screenshot 2023-07-20 at 04-43-24 Wrath of Man (2021).png

I know this one. Post Malone is difficult to miss. And it also has Jeffery Donovan, the guy who played Michel Weston in Burn Notice. Since I just went I will give it an answer this evening if no one else recognizes.

So instead I will share yet another Guy Ritchie movie. Last night I watched "Operation Fortune: Ruse de Guerre" - A sort of spy thriller/comedy by Ritchie with Statham, Josh Hartnett, Hugh Grant, Bugzy Malone, Cary Elwes, and Aubry Plaza (the deadpan snarky woman from Parks and Recreation) as a really great ensemble cast.

This movie was a blink and you miss it release. They were delayed release due to Covid and then the weekend they finally opened, Russia invaded the Ukraine and as some of the bad guys are Ukrainian most theatres pulled it. It was a really tight script, very funny and I wish it had sequels.

Nothing really to do with the movie Leon is putting up. Except both were directed by Guy Ritchie and he has some actors he likes so they are in most of his movies.

54 minutes ago, Roughtrade said:

I know this one. Post Malone is difficult to miss. And it also has Jeffery Donovan, the guy who played Michel Weston in Burn Notice. Since I just went I will give it an answer this evening if no one else recognizes.

So instead I will share yet another Guy Ritchie movie. Last night I watched "Operation Fortune: Ruse de Guerre" - A sort of spy thriller/comedy by Ritchie with Statham, Josh Hartnett, Hugh Grant, Bugzy Malone, Cary Elwes, and Aubry Plaza (the deadpan snarky woman from Parks and Recreation) as a really great ensemble cast.

This movie was a blink and you miss it release. They were delayed release due to Covid and then the weekend they finally opened, Russia invaded the Ukraine and as some of the bad guys are Ukrainian most theatres pulled it. It was a really tight script, very funny and I wish it had sequels.

Nothing really to do with the movie Leon is putting up. Except both were directed by Guy Ritchie and he has some actors he likes so they are in most of his movies.

It was a very good pop corn movie. Let’s have some wine.