Questions

Kamishiro_Rin

@Kamishiro_Rin Regarding the deadline. In the Overview, we have

Advertising

03/25/2024

While in the Expectations, we have

The deadline is 11:59 PM JST (UTC +9), Friday, March 25, 2024.

March 25 is a Monday. Considering you have listed March 25 two different places, can I assume that the typo is Friday?

Edited by Ayeba (see edit history)

On 3/18/2024 at 9:43 PM, Kamishiro_Rin said:
  1. Your starting equipment at 5 gives you one uncommon, non-consumable magic item. You may purchase consumable magic items with the 500 gp you start with, but not non-consumables. If you’d like your uncommon, non-consumable magic item to be a +1 shortbow, that’s fine with me. If you already have an uncommon, non-consumable magic item chosen, then you cannot purchase another one.

2. Alright, just to save you a bunch of starting gold that can better be used elsewhere, you’re not going to have any real opportunity to use that boat in this campaign. There is ONE small hand-waved mention of the characters taking a boat to a location, but it’s implied that they’re ferried there and dropped off along with a whole lot of other people—so your 300 gp small boat wouldn’t be big enough, anyway.

• Maybe the reason your smuggler has all that extra gold to start with is because he sold his smuggling boat?

Got it. Thanks for the answers.

15 minutes ago, Ayeba said:

@Kamishiro_Rin Regarding the deadline. In the Overview, we have

While in the Expectations, we have

March 25 is a Monday. Considering you have listed March 25 two different places, can I assume that the typo is Friday?

Yes!

Oop!

3 minutes ago, RagallachMC said:

Question about the IC thread. When is this taking place? After the destruction of Vogler or before?

After, which a few days prior.

Whoever gets picked, I'll have Marshal Vendri introduce them to the party, personally.

18 hours ago, Ayeba said:

@morgan_ I hope you don't me borrowing (cloning) your excellent formats from your character application. I know we're competing against each other. You're just so much better than me at making everything neat and pretty.

Thank you for the kind words.

I myself copied parts of others' posting templates when making it.

13 hours ago, Ayeba said:

@Kamishiro_Rin Are you roleplaying the NPCs in the inn, or can we just second-hand roleplay them and make them do whatever we want within reason?

I am not.

That thread is entirely driven by you all. In fact, I'm not even going to look at it until the 25th. At which point, I will close it for further reply. Then the current group will read through it and we'll cast our votes.

Fingers crossed, and no hard feelings regardless of who gets chosen.

Does anyone else want to toss their hat into the ring before the deadline?