The Village - OOC

Morphling

Also gonna apologize for absence for part of the week here. We found out a good friend of ours has cancer and have been doing our best to show them all the love we can. We're still in the "learning more" phase with them so we have no clue how severe of a case it is but we're all very worried and focusing our energy on them.

If I'm slow to get back apologies. I'll do my best to keep try and keep up and keep you updated on when I may need a day or two.

EDIT: I am going to post today, though! I have time. I'm going thru all my games and updating folks on what's going on and putting IC posts up.

Edited by Spacesong (see edit history)

8 hours ago, Spacesong said:

Also gonna apologize for absence for part of the week here. We found out a good friend of ours has cancer and have been doing our best to show them all the love we can. We're still in the "learning more" phase with them so we have no clue how severe of a case it is but we're all very worried and focusing our energy on them.

If I'm slow to get back apologies. I'll do my best to keep try and keep up and keep you updated on when I may need a day or two.

EDIT: I am going to post today, though! I have time. I'm going thru all my games and updating folks on what's going on and putting IC posts up.

Sorry to hear about your friend, hoping for the best for them <3

On 5/5/2024 at 10:48 AM, Spacesong said:

Sorry to hear :( *hug*

On 5/5/2024 at 7:48 AM, Spacesong said:

No apologies necessary, you have my condolences.

On 5/8/2024 at 6:07 AM, Rakle said:

My most agile character has a +1

Same, my only agile character is Bamzaw and all that man understands is charging in headfirst

@Morphling Let me know if any rolls are needed to explore the mist room.