The Haunted House IC

TheOldTraveller

Qwin_pic.jpgQwinsea Windjammer
CG Human | Fighter 2 | HP 15 | AC 5 | Longsword (5/2) hit+1, dmg 1d8+3

Qwinsea tells his companions,"Lets see if the back patio door is a good way in, just to change things up, right? I mean everyone goes through the front door. Lets do things differently."

OoC:

Edited by rauhric (see edit history)

Marle’Tok

Half-Orc Fighter

IMG_0231.jpeg.b84b278acd54c5b4318e31f09912eade.jpeg    

Marl nods in kind half-human agreement. A toothy grin overtaking roughened green-skinned face.

“Yeah, sounds good. I’ve spent my whole life being different, why make an exception now?!”

With feigned stealth clad in studded leather, our half-human fellow makes savage approach to the patio door.

OOC

Edited by guitarist (see edit history)

Vestas Faircoin

Vestas approaches the patio door, checks to see if it's locked. He lets Fang have a good whiff of the air, and if it's clear with the dog and if it's unlocked, he'll push it open and look within.

Edited by RobBadener (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

The paving of the patio is cracked and overgrown with weeds.

The door creaks on its hinges but opens easily enough, swinging in.

(ROOM #4, NEXT TO PATIO)

The room beyond is about twenty feet wide and thirty feet long with a ceiling ten feet above the scuffed, dirty old floorboards, a cold fireplace on the east wall (to the right as one faces in from the patio door), and a closed door in the middle of the west wall (to the left--this must lead into other parts of the house). The light is good, with windows on three sides, and Vestas sees that this chamber is bare except for a heap of rubbish in the northwest corner. To a hasty glance, there's nothing here but cobwebs, dust, and mold patches.

Edited by TheOldTraveller (see edit history)

baklunish.jpg.703b9494def9ebe481520317a6d2e476.jpg

Muad'dib carefully walks few steps in order to decide where to start the inspection of the room. Looking around himself, he's on the search for anything that might look like a contraptions.

Muad'dib creeps in, but before he's gone far, a cold and hollow voice above him cries out: ''I bid you welcome--welcome to your death!''

The voice bursts into deranged laughter, echoing in the empty chamber.

(OOC , Please roll a Save versus Spells)

Name
roll
1d6 6

(Anyone who fails the save will be shaken with the equivalent of magical fear and will voluntarily not enter the room. But your PC is perfectly free to pick another door or window and enter the house through that egress)

Marle’Tok

Half-Orc Fighter

IMG_0231.jpeg.b84b278acd54c5b4318e31f09912eade.jpeg    

Marl attempts to enter through the patio door. But finds half-human self shaken by the haunting voice!

“Uh, on second thought…maybe I’ll try another way in!”

Marl heads back towards the front door and tries entering that way instead.

OOC

Edited by guitarist (see edit history)
Name
Save vs Spell
1d20 9