Requesting Pathfinder 1e AP (Any)

Greetings MythWeavers!

I was rather late joining the pathfinder bandwagon and have only managed to sample a few of the AP's that are available. I've played both of the games issued by Owlcat on Playstation (Kingmaker and Wrath of the Righteous), but even as great as those games are, they leave something to be desired. As a GM, I have started both Tyrant's Grasp and Giantslayer (I might try to reboot Giantslayer in the future) before having to take a hiatus. Now that I'm back, I would really like to take another shot at playing one of these great AP's. Is there a GM out there willing to run one for me? I'm certain there would be plenty of other interested players. What do you say?

MC

I've personally been hankering at another go for a Curse of the Crimson Throne, had one in its infancy drop off about a year ago, never quite got that one started again.

Second Darkness is quite nice too. Ran it once up to the end of Book 2 on live tabletop, never played it.

Edited by iantruesilver (see edit history)

I think there is plenty of interest for Pathfinder APs. Personally, the one I'm most interested in is Ironfang Invasion. I've joined up in two of them previously and neither of them lasted the duration. Which is a real shame, I want to get past level 9/Book 2. (I think it was book 2. I'm not sure.) That said, as long as it isn't an intrigue-heavy campaign, I'd be down for just about anything except Azlant, Hell's Rebels and Kingmaker (given that I'm already in those).

On 3/21/2024 at 8:31 PM, Mindcrime said:

I'm basically open to running any AP. I just need to know which one you would like to play.

Mindcrime's back! Hope you are doing well. You gave me a shot in one of your games when I was brand new here, and I really appreciate that.

5 hours ago, Kistler said:

Mindcrime's back! Hope you are doing well. You gave me a shot in one of your games when I was brand new here, and I really appreciate that.

Hey @Kistler! Yeah, I always try to get players new to MW into my games if I can. I'm doing good, can't complain.