OOC thread

Mischief Warrior

• 1 month later...

Hello Everyone, just wanted to make sure we all remember this forum, and each other. Are we all doing ok? Anything good to report to one another?

9 minutes ago, rauhric said:

I hear that. Keep it up Roughtrade.

In the name of full disclosure...

One of my speed bumps is trying to get my game relaunched after some player attrition. Need at least two, could work with three. I like all of y'all as players. If someone wanted to try out a Pathfinder game and save me from having to canvass with strangers for new players.....

This is the Forum for Heroes in Hell. - I will have to invite anyone interested in looking about.

It's the Pazio Adventure Path of Wrath of the Righteous. We are in the second book, "Sword of Valor" Characters are Sixth Level and Mythic.

Basic Plotline, for those unfamiliar, is a rift into Hell was opened 100 years ago. PCs are working to close it.

It does rather require Good Alignment.

I will throw my name in the running. I will say that I'm not really familiar with the Pathfinder world or its politics and factions, but I can always do my homework. And, I'm only familiar with Pathfinder 1e and not the new 2e version. Other than that, tell me what you are looking for in a character so I can narrow down my build idea and I will try and get you a character this week.

1 hour ago, rauhric said:

I'm only familiar with Pathfinder 1e

I have not moved up to 2E. Nor 5E for D&D.

Going to send you an invite and you can poke around. Make a character thread.

Interested

2 hours ago, Roughtrade said:

In the name of full disclosure...

One of my speed bumps is trying to get my game relaunched after some player attrition. Need at least two, could work with three. I like all of y'all as players. If someone wanted to try out a Pathfinder game and save me from having to canvass with strangers for new players.....

This is the Forum for Heroes in Hell. - I will have to invite anyone interested in looking about.

It's the Pazio Adventure Path of Wrath of the Righteous. We are in the second book, "Sword of Valor" Characters are Sixth Level and Mythic.

Basic Plotline, for those unfamiliar, is a rift into Hell was opened 100 years ago. PCs are working to close it.

It does rather require Good Alignment.

Thanks for the invite, but I currently have too much on my plate to add another game. Also, I've played through that AP two times from start to finish already. It IS a fun one though.