OOC

Bobcloclimar

• 2 weeks later...

Invites have been sent out. I plan on getting the first post up by the end of the week, so there's a few days for you to figure out how the team was assembled, past histories, etc.

I left Wolf's history relatively open, so I think it would be easy to have her connected to anyone, even if it is a relatively recent history.

If someone wants a much longer history with her, you could be one of the people to pull her into this line of work.

Logan's an out-of-towner, so unless other people have any ideas any history with him that goes back more than a week will take some justifying :P

Corvath Edmuns is a criminal, so although her grew up in the undercity, he would have lots of opportunity to meet the others

#1 EthosCorps middle manager, Mira Korbusul, former fling, met at a bar while carousing around with Silas

#2 Silas Barisol, cyberdoc or assistant, carousing buddy

So we have :

Wolf - a hacker / shooter

Logan - a driver / puncher

Corvath - a criminal - not sure of his skillset given the status of the sheet, sorry

Rag - a marksman ?

Armand - a gunner / gangster

As I see it, we are all pretty expendable and cheap, so probably someone assembled the team with little means or little hope to succeed but he didn't care.

I am pretty comfortable with this being the first job Wolf has had with any of you. I think it would be pretty interesting if we all are strangers and this is our first interaction with each other.