Workout stream

Work out 

Work Out

Source Character Operations Manual pg. 155
Whether through aerobic exercise, pumping iron, sparring, or otherwise putting yourself through the paces, you push your body to improve its performance.

Results: On a success, once per day for the following week, you can reroll either a failed Acrobatics check to balance, escape, fly, or tumble, or a failed Athletics check to climb, jump, or swim, depending on the focus of your workout. On a failure, you can reroll a corresponding check only once during that week.

Multiday: Decide whether you’re working on your agility (to improve your Acrobatics) or sheer physical power (to improve your Athletics). You spend 7 days carefully alternating intense training and mindful rest. If this activity is interrupted, you can resume it within 2 days to keep any progress made toward the 7-day total. At the end of 7 days, attempt a Fortitude saving throw with a DC equal to 10 + half your character level—you gain a +2 circumstance bonus to this save if you have access to an exercise-focused recreation suite (such as a gym or sparring arena) or similar facility.

While the ship did not have a dedicated gym it did have some work out equipment stored in bins in the cargo hold to be used. Mostly just some yoga mats, dumbbells, some weights and bars to lift, exercise balls, jump ropes, and some resistance bands to help keep the crew fit. It certainly would not fully replace an actual gym but it was the best they could do in the limited space on the ship.

Edited by darlis moonbeam (see edit history)

Akari Monduro

81f7cd52b4cd420be87aace2b425cd9d.jpg.4f74523b4b1206db8b209ea82d15c12a.jpg

Statblock

[b][url=/sheets/?id=2855926]Akari Monduro[/url][/b] [i]KASATHAS Operative NG[/i] [b]HP[/b] 10 / 10 [b]RES[/b] 5 / 5 [b]STAM[/b] 8 / 8 [b]Speed[/b] 30ft [b]Init[/b] 4 [b]KAC[/b] 16 [b]EAC[/b] 15 [b]Fort[/b] 4 [b]Ref[/b] 6 [b]Will[/b] 4 [b]CMB[/b] 24 [b]BAB[/b] 0 [b]Longsword[/b] 1 (1d8, -) [b]Laser Pistol[/b] 4 (1d4, Burn 1d4) [b]Str[/b] 13 (1) [b]Dex[/b] 18 (4) [b]Con[/b] 14 (2) [b]Wis[/b] 15 (2) [b]Int[/b] 17 (3) [b]Cha[/b] 17 (3)
Akari Monduro KASATHAS Operative NG HP 10 / 10 RES 5 / 5 STAM 8 / 8 Speed 30ft Init 4 KAC 16 EAC 15 Fort 4 Ref 6 Will 4 CMB 24 BAB 0 Longsword 1 (1d8, -)
Laser Pistol 4 (1d4, Burn 1d4) Str 13 (1) Dex 18 (4) Con 14 (2) Wis 15 (2) Int 17 (3) Cha 17 (3)

Skills

Skill Name Modifier
Acrobatics +13
Athletics +8
Bluff +8
Computers +8
Culture +8
Diplomacy +3
Disguise +3
Engineering +8
Intimidate +8
Life Science +3
Medicine +3
Mysticism +2
Perception +7
Physical Science +3
Piloting +12
Profession +2
Sense Motive +7
Slight of Hand +9
Stealth +12
Survival +7

Equipment

GEAR:

Second Skin

Laser Pistol

Longsword

50ft Titanium Cable

Personal Comm Unit

Creature Companion (Ilskitt) Peeka

Tier II Computer (Self Charging, AI)

Industrial Backpack

Hygiene Kit

Navigational Map(TBD)

R2E 1 weeks rations

64 CR

Feats and Abilities

Feats: Great Fortitude

Racial Abilities: Nomad: +2 INT, +2 CHA, -2 WIS; Desert Stride; Four-Armed; Crew Member; +2 Piloting; Natural Grace +2 Athletics/Acrobatics

Operative Class Abilities: Operatives Edge +1; Specialization: Ghost; Trick Attack +1d4

Languages: Common, Kasatha, Vesk, Yoski, Azlanti

Akari heads to the cargo hold where they had their workout equipment and pulls everything out they would need to work out. He unrolls his yoga mat, and then he undid the ties for his shirt, taking it off and folding it neatly in the corner. He still had on his pants that were form fitting and did not leave much to the imagination. There was not an ounce of fat on his body but he was not bulky, his frame was lean and he had what some would call a gymnasts body or even a dancers body. He began by doing some stretches to warm up his muscles. He then moved to his mat and looked over to anyone else who came to work out. "So what do we want to start with? Perhaps a warrior pose or maybe downward dog?

OOC

Duncan

DuncanHeadshot.png.be46700f7539b79f5a8862e355a5beb8.png

Duncan joined Akari in his usual black tank top and cargo pants. helped unpack the few things the ship had for exercise but was well acquainted with the items. He unrolled his mat as he steps up, "I am good for any. I will just follow the lead but don't get too complicated, I am too big for some of the more complex poses." He says this last bit with his usual goofy grin and a quick flex of his pectoral muscles.

OOC and Actions

Duncan-------------------------
HP: 11 / 11 EAC: 14 Fort: +5
SP: 2 / 11 KAC: 15 Ref: +4
Res: 3 / 3 Init: +8 Will: +4

===== Reactions =====

===== Actions =====

Ongoing Effects and Daily Use Things

Ongoing Effects:

Remaining Resources:

token_1(1).png.47172e8386c7103696175dce72d501df.pngRaenala Zeizerer - Drow - Envoy 1

HP: 10/10 | SP: 8/8 | EAC: 15 | KAC: 15 | FORT: +2 | REF: +6 | WILL: +4 | INITIATIVE: +4

PRIMARY WEAPON: Zeizerer Munitions' Azimuth Laser Pistol - 1d4F - 23/24

Raenala joined the duo with handful of tri pods and light rings. She had changed since she had been woken up by the commotion around her in the mess. The ankle length tight pants replaced by more loose fitting, shorter shorts and a loose cropped t-shirt the emblem of a prestigious university from Absalom Station. The chunky straps of her sports bra peaked through the stretched opening of her shirt's neck.

"So, we'll just work out but I'll work out... less or more? I don't know yet. Akari's idea works." She hadn't looked at them yet. She was working and thinking a loud. A loud clatter filled the cargo hold as she dumped out all of the equipment onto the first waist high surface she could find. With hands free of burden, she turned to her companions. She gave all of them a hard look, not in judgement but in consideration. Some gears turned as she retrieved her yoga mat from the same cubby Akari's had been stuffed into.

"It's not live for anything. So just try to relax." Raenala laid out her pad just beside the other two, and began setting up her datapad for a low, wide angle shot of all of them. Content with set up, she finally settled down onto her mat. A deep breath swelled within her, before a long sigh left slowly through a part in her lips.

"This is day #### of my life at EJ Corp. One of my biggest challenges is making effective use of our space on our ship to keep the normal 'shore' life amenities we all love and enjoy. Today we're in the drift, and I'm starting to get a little stir crazy, so I like to start with yoga to clear my head and refocus my surroundings into a new appreciation."

"I'll record VO later, but I think that's going to be the opening."

Akari Monduro

Statblock

[b][url=/sheets/?id=2855926]Akari Monduro[/url][/b] [i]KASATHAS Operative NG[/i] [b]HP[/b] 10 / 10 [b]RES[/b] 5 / 5 [b]STAM[/b] 8 / 8 [b]Speed[/b] 30ft [b]Init[/b] 4 [b]KAC[/b] 16 [b]EAC[/b] 15 [b]Fort[/b] 4 [b]Ref[/b] 6 [b]Will[/b] 4 [b]CMB[/b] 24 [b]BAB[/b] 0 [b]Longsword[/b] 1 (1d8, -) [b]Laser Pistol[/b] 4 (1d4, Burn 1d4) [b]Str[/b] 13 (1) [b]Dex[/b] 18 (4) [b]Con[/b] 14 (2) [b]Wis[/b] 15 (2) [b]Int[/b] 17 (3) [b]Cha[/b] 17 (3)
Akari Monduro KASATHAS Operative NG HP 10 / 10 RES 5 / 5 STAM 8 / 8 Speed 30ft Init 4 KAC 16 EAC 15 Fort 4 Ref 6 Will 4 CMB 24 BAB 0 Longsword 1 (1d8, -)
Laser Pistol 4 (1d4, Burn 1d4) Str 13 (1) Dex 18 (4) Con 14 (2) Wis 15 (2) Int 17 (3) Cha 17 (3)

Skills

Skill Name Modifier
Acrobatics +13
Athletics +8
Bluff +8
Computers +8
Culture +8
Diplomacy +3
Disguise +3
Engineering +8
Intimidate +8
Life Science +3
Medicine +3
Mysticism +2
Perception +7
Physical Science +3
Piloting +12
Profession +2
Sense Motive +7
Slight of Hand +9
Stealth +12
Survival +7

Equipment

GEAR:

Second Skin

Laser Pistol

Longsword

50ft Titanium Cable

Personal Comm Unit

Industrial Backpack

Hygiene Kit

Navigational Map(TBD)

R2E 1 weeks rations

64 CR

Feats and Abilities

Racial Abilities: Nomad: +2 INT, +2 CHA, -2 WIS; Desert Stride; Four-Armed; Crew Member; +2 Piloting; Natural Grace +2 Athletics/Acrobatics

Operative Class Abilities: Operatives Edge +1; Specialization: Ghost; Trick Attack +1d4

Akari gives Raenala a grin as she begins to set up her equipment to record their workout, at this point he was used to her activities and his lack of privacy. His one rule was no video of him without his face scarf. While he was comfortable with the crew he was not comfortable with complete strangers seeing him. Which he knew was ironic as he had zero modesty about the rest of his body, it just happened to be a cultural quirk of his people that he still clung to. "So you ready to sweat a little for the camera? We showing enough skin for your VIP subscribers?" he says with a chuckle

OOC

token_1(1).png.47172e8386c7103696175dce72d501df.pngRaenala Zeizerer - Drow - Envoy 1

HP: 10/10 | SP: 8/8 | EAC: 15 | KAC: 15 | FORT: +2 | REF: +6 | WILL: +4 | INITIATIVE: +4

PRIMARY WEAPON: Zeizerer Munitions' Azimuth Laser Pistol - 1d4F - 23/24

"If you're a VIP subscriber, I think you'll find out in about two days." Raenala cast Akari only the smallest of smirks with her all too typical sidelong glance in his direction. Her back began to arch as her arms reached high above her head. Fingers interlocking as she began to stretch. Strain seeped into her voice.

"Duncan, why are you so big? It looks annoying. Can you scratch your back?"

Duncan

DuncanHeadshot.png.be46700f7539b79f5a8862e355a5beb8.png

"Don't you worry Rae, the camera loves me," he says to her comment about being video taped as he overexaggerates flexing his arms. He continues to stretch a bit and replies to their next comment with a goofy grin, "That's what door jambs are for. Back scratchers."

OOC and Actions

Duncan-------------------------
HP: 11 / 11 EAC: 14 Fort: +5
SP: 2 / 11 KAC: 15 Ref: +4
Res: 3 / 3 Init: +8 Will: +4

===== Reactions =====

===== Actions =====

Ongoing Effects and Daily Use Things

Ongoing Effects:

Remaining Resources:

Akari Monduro

Statblock

Skills

Skill Name Modifier
Acrobatics +13
Athletics +8
Bluff +8
Computers +8
Culture +8
Diplomacy +3
Disguise +3
Engineering +8
Intimidate +8
Life Science +3
Medicine +3
Mysticism +2
Perception +7
Physical Science +3
Piloting +12
Profession +2
Sense Motive +7
Slight of Hand +9
Stealth +12
Survival +7

Equipment

GEAR:

Second Skin

Laser Pistol

Longsword

50ft Titanium Cable

Personal Comm Unit

Industrial Backpack

Hygiene Kit

Navigational Map(TBD)

R2E 1 weeks rations

64 CR

Feats and Abilities

Akari gives Raenala a mischievous grin. "Have you been recording me taking a shower again? If so I need to see some creds flow my way this time" he gives her a wink. "Ok it's time we feel the burn, enough stretching out. Let's do some planks."

he follows his words up with action by moving to his pad and getting in a plank position and seeing how long he could hold the pose before his body began to shake. Just as it seems that time in this position was ever lasting he broke the pose and moved into a lotus position. He transitioned between the two positions seamlessly. "Take some slow deep breaths to center yourself. Ok lets move on to downward dog." he moves his body into that pose and holds it and then moves into the sphinx pose. "Ok just one more, this last one is a bit tricky. Just follow my movements." he plants his hands on the mat and you can see him slowly bring himself into a handstand his body perfectly balanced on a razors edge. It was at this point he began to do handstand push-ups. His body keeping its balanced pose as he moves himself up and down. A glisten of sweat smoothly rolls over his body as he performs this last exercise. While you could clearly see the flow of his muscles in his arms and back as he did this, there was no look of strain involved. After about three minutes of this he quietly lowers his legs and then moves into a sitting position once again. He looks around at his two workout partners and gives them a smile. "I hope you two had a good workout, we need to keep our muscles toned or we will lose them out here in space."

OOC