OOC Banter

21 hours ago, codexgigas said:

Yeah, I have nothing but sympathy for you right now. This is the worst part of being a GM on Myth-Weavers.

Thinking about adding this to that "reasons I'm not GMing on MW" thread tbh 😂

Wait I might have to disappoint people?!?!?! *panik attak"

And of course good luck to everyone!!!

Edited by Spacesong
GLGLGL (see edit history)

3 hours ago, Cyberspark said:

Sounds like we might have an underserved desire for PF2e =P

Lol if anyone does not get in and wants to join Strength of Thousands, Spoken on the Song Wind, let me know, I might have a couple of spaces available. Though they are beyond first level there.

Edited by LDDragon (see edit history)

14 hours ago, Spacesong said:

Thinking about adding this to that "reasons I'm not GMing on MW" thread tbh 😂

Wait I might have to disappoint people?!?!?! *panik attak"

Another reason not to be an author.. "What... I might have to kill one of my characters?"

Looking at you, Mr Butcher... Looking right at you...

On 4/25/2024 at 7:26 AM, TheDude2371 said:

As it is, I'm hemming and hawing over Slot #6. Two great characters, each with great stuff to bring to the party.

If you can't decide, flip a coin? :p

Ah, the old two-sided die...

Of course, with my luck, it'll land on edge...

I'm hoping to resolve this before I head home from work... I want to go to my in-person gaming event (a one-shot of Monster of the Week hosted at a branch of my local Gaming/Comic/Pop Culture store (same company I went to for RSD, but their second store. Been itching to try this game for a while now.) with a clear head when it comes to this game. It may definitely result in a coin toss, but I won't feel good about either result.

If I could run it for seven, I would at this point. However, the campaign isn't designed for it.

(My SWADE WIP SpecOps game, though... designed for eight operators.)

Tough process. Sorry to those in Tier 2. Hope I can game with those that didn't make it in another thread down the line! Genuinely some great stuff in there and everyone should be proud of their concepts and builds.

Too bad I didn't make it. At least I still have a chance to join if something happens in the future.

@Spacesong A second game where you and I can't play together. Let's hope third time's the charm in the future. Until then, enjoy the game.

No worries. It's been a heck of a week for me too. Start day is still slated for 1 May, 2 May at latest. Stay frosty!

Next couple of weeks may be a bit rough. Friday I have to drive out to get my kid from college, then Saturday we do Free Comic Day, then drive to Boston for a day trip and then to Salem to drop him back off... and then he's home (end of semester) middle of next week.

I've got Season 1 Episode 1 done, re-working Episode 2... then on to Season 2, 3, and the like. Everything evolving as we play.