Looking for a Power Rangers game

Bio-Booster Armor Guyver, old school anime. It's close to Kamen Rider, but shares a lot of elements. A high schooler stumbles upon a anicent and powerful artifact that gives him tremendous power. An evil orginization, that is trying to rule the world, is also after it.

Either I'm doing it wrong, or mythweavers really doesn't want me rolling with a specialization.

Rolling a basic skill test (a d20 and a single skill die e.g. a d6 ) is easy, but trying to get it to successfully roll all the necessary lesser dice, add the highest result to the d20, and check for maximums is proving rather more unwieldy and frustrating.

So, yeah. Anyone have any advice on getting the dice-roller to co-operate?

Slowly making progress getting set up ready for applications. Sorry for keeping you guys waiting 😳

17 hours ago, Pink Jedi Ranger said:

Either I'm doing it wrong, or mythweavers really doesn't want me rolling with a specialization.

Rolling a basic skill test (a d20 and a single skill die e.g. a d6 ) is easy, but trying to get it to successfully roll all the necessary lesser dice, add the highest result to the d20, and check for maximums is proving rather more unwieldy and frustrating.

So, yeah. Anyone have any advice on getting the dice-roller to co-operate?

Slowly making progress getting set up ready for applications. Sorry for keeping you guys waiting 😳

I recently tried to get the dice roller to multiply by 1.5 for Empowering kinetic blast damage in Pathfinder and got a Syntax error. Some things may simply be beyond it.

There's this article on Dice Tower Fuctions that may help. Maybe the way to do it is to use the CLI mode to roll 1d20 then use the keep function?

EDIT: Could also put in a request to have the Essence20 system added to the dice roller. It wouldn't be instantaneous, but it might make it easier down the line.

Edited by Phntm888 (see edit history)