Organic Onion Chewer

paladinred

44 minutes ago, Starhawk said:

@Grudge

Sorry, man this place is utterly devoid of water though I love the descriptions. A lot of people write two sentence posts.

Sorry went off GM pic it seemed like it's devoid of good water, more kinda toxic waste, but it's easy to fix I'll remove the water line and just leave mud (without "viscous" descriptor) just mud. It doesn't really matter of what is made of just to stand out slightly from the rest, it could be sand, like something powerful disintegrated the dwelling so it's not even rubble anymore, just sand. Say which one you think it fits better and I'll correct the post. Also, some other ideas are welcome too.

@Faeryl_ For that I can just say... yeah. I do try to pull it back but sometimes it runs away.

@paladinred Since we suddenly went 100 per/h with posts I just wanted to tag here Rands Sense Motive (can Mizzy be trusted) result is 31, and I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter for skills but it was Natural 20

49 minutes ago, Faeryl_ said:

They might've, but I wouldn't know. They did a lot of things in the-edition-that-shall-not-be-named.

No matter if we agree it doesn't count in editions that do matter, hence my assumption that I "wasted" Nat 20 is correct (unless that 1 was the difference I rolled 30 Mizzi is an angel, DC 31 She's one of the mistresses of Abbadon himself 😋

Edited by Grudge (see edit history)

I don't know if it'll come up, but if you want, I can put together a quick statblock for Daisuke the familiar. I hadn't made one because I don't expect him to do anything except provide a few RP opportunities and serve his role as living spellbook.

I threw something super basic together. Due to low Int, most knowledge skills are better done by Yuki, so he only has Perception and Stealth listed (plus UMD for funsies). Also made sure to put HP, HD, AC and saves in there.

The info is edited into the last post in Yuki's thread.

Howdy all, if you can't tell by periodic formatting issues I'm pretty new to myth weavers so constructive criticism is welcome!

I, also, wasted my first nat 20, but perception always eats a decent percentage of those 😊.

As a Witch, Yuki can only learn new spells (outside of level-up) through having her familiar consume scrolls in a special ritual. In my focus on cold blasting, I don't have a lot of utility, so I'll just have to hope the conjurer has some or we come across some scrolls nobody minds me destroying in an attempt to learn.