Player OOC Chat

Orpheus

• 2 weeks later...

So an initial check of Knowledge (Religion) about the Whispering Way would work. 

You have a library and several other means to research. You also all know where HARROWSTONE is located outside of town. 

Trying to gain additional information past your initial thoughts would require to spend the day (or night) researching.

Ill update the compendium with some interesting stuff when I can this weekend. But feel free to make that check and proceed with your adventure. 

Several items in the Compendium have been added or adjusted including the very important Research Progress handout. Plus a post in the main topic, researching any further for more information will take up the day. Petros' library isn't the only one in town as the town hall has archives and the temple has some documentation as well. 

Galena's gonna spend the day trying to find out more about Gibbs and company, intending to spend the bulk of her inheritance on helping them out with whatever they need. Lemme know if you'd like me to roll something for that.

Galena has proficiency in thieves' tools, but does not currently possess thieves' tools. I figured we'd want to do the money thing as a group, so I didn't have her go to get her allotment yet, but that could potentially change.

@X51 since you're trying to get a lock on them, roll Investigation. 

You can purchase Thieves Tools in town, but Rumrunner is right as in you don't get the money until the month (and most likely the adventure is over). 

7 hours ago, Orpheus said:

@X51 since you're trying to get a lock on them, roll Investigation. 

You can purchase Thieves Tools in town, but Rumrunner is right as in you don't get the money until the month (and most likely the adventure is over). 

In that event, were there any paying jobs listed on the Posting Pole?