The Actual OOC Thread!

GM Saint

Dray might go into detox since Sylvania wiped most of the major predators out of the immediate area in her hunger..

2 hours ago, TheGospel said:

Is there by chance a magic item shop? Or like an antique shop with minor magic items up for grabs? Also I want to buy a revivify diamond for Barkvin. Its 100gp?

I can do that!

3 hours ago, TheGospel said:

Is there by chance a magic item shop? Or like an antique shop with minor magic items up for grabs? Also I want to buy a revivify diamond for Barkvin. Its 100gp?

300gp, so it'd be most of your gold.

@Rumrunner @Diofant

You two are buying studded leather and hide armor, right? The leatherworker is going to charge you the full price for the armor type. No extra charge since you're providing the material but it's exotic material, hard to work with. The benefit is this armor will grant you a +1 bonus to stealth checks when vision is the factor.

8 hours ago, GM Saint said:

300gp, so it'd be most of your gold.

I am willing to pitch in to buy this diamond for revivify. Is everyone else willing to put a little money towards buying it? 50 gp each.

I don't suppose that they have something like Western Union here that Barkvin can use to send some money to his mother? Two weeks isn't enough time for him to go see her and come back is it?

Edited by WolfBirch (see edit history)

25 minutes ago, WolfBirch said:

I am willing to pitch in to buy this diamond for revivify. Is everyone else willing to put a little money towards buying it? 50 gp each.

I don't suppose that they have something like Western Union here that Barkvin can use to send some money to his mother? Two weeks isn't enough time for him to go see her and come back is it?

I can toss in on that... Also, how far away does she live? 50 miles? 100 miles?

I will contribute 50gp to the dead PC pool! So that's three of us now. Three more volunteers! Come on guys, the odds of someone dying seems low so we only really need one at a time. If two people die in an encounter, it's been such a disaster that really we deserve to suffer casualties.

Draysus is going to pretty much disappear almost the instant there's no further monsters in the offing. He'll give money but only out of confusion because he doesn't think the money is his and doesn't value it at all. You're more likely to get the entire pouch of money back rather than 50gp.

12 hours ago, WolfBirch said:

Of course! Nobody wants to die.

20 hours ago, GM Saint said:

@Rumrunner @Diofant

You two are buying studded leather and hide armor, right? The leatherworker is going to charge you the full price for the armor type. No extra charge since you're providing the material but it's exotic material, hard to work with. The benefit is this armor will grant you a +1 bonus to stealth checks when vision is the factor.

Yeah that works

2 hours ago, TheGospel said:

Is Draysus not going home with us? Do we know how to call him?

Draysus will want to know how the Urn works. And if you know about any other monster locations. But if he doesn't get that information he'll drift away in a couple of days chasing rumours.

If he does get the information he'll want to use the urn to find monsters, or go to the monsters you tell him about so he can fight them.

There's a monster right there. Unless he'll bolt after a week, then there time traveling and getting setup, 2 weeks passing with several days travel in the middle isn't much. That said, Souris would not encourage Draysus to stay, she finds him rather off-putting in personality, appearance and most of all... smell.

His obsession in her mind isn't much different than that of a psychopathic murderer... I mean Niko, Murdain, Souris, even Aaliyah with her dragon eyes and scale might qualify as monsters. Do orcs qualify? The displacer kittens should except that they're smol. Some of her friends definitely would. She's not seen him attack anyone/thing that doesn't deserve it, so she's doesn't really have a problem with him. She knows other people who some might be considered as bad as a psychopathic murderer that she's fine with, so she'll not judge him too harshly for his proclivities.

1 hour ago, Rumrunner said:

There's a monster right there.

where?

1 hour ago, Rumrunner said:

His obsession in her mind isn't much different than that of a psychopathic murderer... I mean Niko, Murdain, Souris, even Aaliyah with her dragon eyes and scale might qualify as monsters. Do orcs qualify?

this sounds like good stuff to bring up in character

1 minute ago, Rejakor said:

where?

this sounds like good stuff to bring up in character

right there pulling aria out of the inn!

but yes, there just really hasn't been much time where Souris has been around Draysus. Also it's a typical problem, like if you thought someone was being a psychopath, would you just say it to their face? I wouldn't... Souris might.