The Actual OOC Thread!

GM Saint

8 hours ago, GM Saint said:

A black measure of cloth, so dark it seems to almost devour any light touching it, folding in a neat little triangle.

So we'll just do what we usually do and put everything in my Bag of Holding, right? Deal with it later. Good. I'll just scoop it all in there.

2 hours ago, TheGospel said:

So we'll just do what we usually do and put everything in my Bag of Holding, right? Deal with it later. Good. I'll just scoop it all in there.

We have TWO bags of holding now!

1 hour ago, Alliebaby said:

No we have 0 bags of holding and Aaliyah is stuck on the astral plane.

Well, no we have 1 bag of holding - Hjal's. No Portable Hole, and 0 Aaliyahs.

3 hours ago, Diofant said:

Well, no we have 1 bag of holding - Hjal's. No Portable Hole, and 0 Aaliyahs.

I look forward to my whacky astral adventures. Just wait till I return, riding on a dreadnought with an army of gith who have pledged themselves to me.

4 minutes ago, Alliebaby said:

Niko isn't actually eating him guys. Just tearing him to bits.

I was going to help eat him after turning face into wolfhead. He's a goliath, after all, too much to finish by yourself. Barkvin is nicely offering to bbq him, too.

12 hours ago, Alliebaby said:

Niko isn't actually eating him guys. Just tearing him to bits.

That's a lot of restraint for a wolf. Not sure I'm looking closely enough to know the difference

Hey guys. I'm in Mexico and won't have access to Discord for about two weeks. I'll be able to post on forums about once a day maybe. So if combat breaks out in the other game, I choose Hector as my pilot.

23 hours ago, Alliebaby said:

Hey guys. I'm in Mexico and won't have access to Discord for about two weeks. I'll be able to post on forums about once a day maybe. So if combat breaks out in the other game, I choose Hector as my pilot.

Will do.

@TheGospel Floor is all yours. I just wanted to get the questions going. I have an idea for one more based on the journal but you probably already know it IC.

Is Murdain eligible for Bard training considering he isn't actually one? I'm having a build crisis. I don't see a compelling reason to spend this level on sorcerer. The way I play Aaliyah, it'll never make sense for her to take utility spells except maybe polymorph. If this game goes to 12, I can start buying Bard levels to get some very Aaliyah things like being inspirational in general and adorable.

Also Level 6 sorceror just gives me more poison damage so it's a dead level anyway and I can never get my wings. I think Healing Magic would be a very Aaliyah thing to pursue and Bard is the only real path I see to that and it keeps my slot progression so I can at least upcast freely.

I've always seen her as someone who has power and just throws it around instead of controlling it. She's never had any real education and literally grew up around wolves and other animals.

3 hours ago, TheGospel said:

Is Murdain eligible for Bard training considering he isn't actually one? I'm having a build crisis. I don't see a compelling reason to spend this level on sorcerer. The way I play Aaliyah, it'll never make sense for her to take utility spells except maybe polymorph. If this game goes to 12, I can start buying Bard levels to get some very Aaliyah things like being inspirational in general and adorable.

Also Level 6 sorceror just gives me more poison damage so it's a dead level anyway and I can never get my wings. I think Healing Magic would be a very Aaliyah thing to pursue and Bard is the only real path I see to that and it keeps my slot progression so I can at least upcast freely.

I've always seen her as someone who has power and just throws it around instead of controlling it. She's never had any real education and literally grew up around wolves and other animals.

I mean, I have the Bard Class, I just fluffed it that he cant 'cast' any spell he doesnt see or read before so he copies it with mind tricks due to his backstory and his lineage. So he can probably teach you unless Saint says otherwise. ICly, Murdain would be happy to help Aaliyah.