The Actual OOC Thread!

GM Saint

16 hours ago, TheGospel said:

This is gross. I can't eldritch blast and most of my nukes are fire!

Demon might not be there. Dragonborn is Slowed so depending what Saint rolls on a d20, it may be delayed till next turn.

Edited by Diofant (see edit history)

7 hours ago, TheGospel said:

Aren't carrots good for the eyes though? They don't cut them out...

I'm impressed you remember this much of my backstory

19 hours ago, Knave said:

I'm impressed you remember this much of my backstory

Ved (kirit?? Which name is real?)

-Mercenary. Valeborn. Dual-wields.

-Father named Ved. Drunk. Cuts eyes out of people he kills. Scammed Ethyl. Working with the Skorn. Working with Griselda.

-Friend named Rorin/Rory/unclear. Dwarf battlerager, drunk. Asshole. Don't trust.

-Sword named Praetorian. Sworn to protect empyreans. Made by Umbra clerics. Used by anti-paladin before. petrified last wielder but wielder is still moving around...

-Raised by innkeeper. Might actually be his mother.

-Griselda is mother but that's a lie.

-is an empyrean.

Murdain

-Rogue. Now some flavor of psionic bard.

-Dark past, don't know what

-Mom dead. Mindflayer werewolf hybrid psychic... can put spells on belts? Strange magic.

-Likes cats. Has pet displacer kitten.

-Doesn't like being alive. Sad. Never happy.

Nikoletta Vandal

-Blood Hunter(paladin now?) werewolf. Tanky

-Motherly. Might have a kid? Oh, HAD a kid. Kid eaten by werewolf/husband. Jesus.

-Wants to die but won't hurt herself. Doesn't think she's allowed to die.

-Hunts werewolves. Kills on sight. Keeps trophies. I think she's killed people wolfing out.

Barkvin

-Sun cleric

-Good boi

-Mom is a server somewhere, ex pirate. It's in Port. She's in danger.

-Has a pirate sister. Shadai. Druid. Used me to find her mom. Saw Barkvin in bar, recognized him, called out to me to get to him. Don't trust.

-Arm cut off. Has new arm from Griselda. New powers? Is a light cleric now?

Hyallmyr (Hyal)

-Wizard

Lady Xanathel wants to conquer the Vale. Baba is destabilizing things by causing famine and chaos and seems to Xanathel. So Xanathel and Baba might have a shared master. She created a problem and then arrived with her money and soldiers to solve the problem. But WE solved the problem first so now we're the new problem. She's going to choke out other towns by making Empyrean's Rest a huge trade hub. Also if the famine had worked out, the entire Vale would become dependent on her and her contacts and she has the only trained soldiers. So she becomes a lord and people become subservient to her.

Then she controls the Vale and can train an army or hire mercenaries and the King-Priest can't stop her. She can use the Vale to gain power with no one outside the Vale daring to cross the border to stop her. She can attack the dwarves or Carysand with impunity and they can't retaliate. This is a big power play! I think she also intercepted the Skorn out of Lancel's employ and got them to kill people and terrorize the region a a bit so Gavan can kill them and be a big hero.

56 minutes ago, TheGospel said:

Ved (kirit?? Which name is real?)

-Mercenary. Valeborn. Dual-wields.

-Father named Ved. Drunk. Cuts eyes out of people he kills. Scammed Ethyl. Working with the Skorn. Working with Griselda.

-Friend named Rorin/Rory/unclear. Dwarf battlerager, drunk. Asshole. Don't trust.

-Sword named Praetorian. Sworn to protect empyreans. Made by Umbra clerics. Used by anti-paladin before. petrified last wielder but wielder is still moving around...

-Raised by innkeeper. Might actually be his mother.

-Griselda is mother but that's a lie.

-is an empyrean.

Murdain

-Rogue. Now some flavor of psionic bard.

-Dark past, don't know what

-Mom dead. Mindflayer werewolf hybrid psychic... can put spells on belts? Strange magic.

-Likes cats. Has pet displacer kitten.

-Doesn't like being alive. Sad. Never happy.

Nikoletta Vandal

-Blood Hunter(paladin now?) werewolf. Tanky

-Motherly. Might have a kid? Oh, HAD a kid. Kid eaten by werewolf/husband. Jesus.

-Wants to die but won't hurt herself. Doesn't think she's allowed to die.

-Hunts werewolves. Kills on sight. Keeps trophies. I think she's killed people wolfing out.

Barkvin

-Sun cleric

-Good boi

-Mom is a server somewhere, ex pirate. It's in Port. She's in danger.

-Has a pirate sister. Shadai. Druid. Used me to find her mom. Saw Barkvin in bar, recognized him, called out to me to get to him. Don't trust.

-Arm cut off. Has new arm from Griselda. New powers? Is a light cleric now?

Hyallmyr (Hyal)

-Wizard

Mostly accurate. He's never told anyone what he did except Souris. Kirit saw what he did and commented about it in your presence, you can probably guess from there. Less 'doesnt like being alive' and more 'came to Vale to die because of the sheer guilt and depression of what he did', now rose to 'everyone else's life is priority over me', and recently 'maybe I can do some good'. Murdain is happy when he is offered apple pie. Belt is his mom's, she put the magic into it, but its like a reusable scroll you can learn magic from.

Edited by Diofant (see edit history)

Well, you definitely saw how happy he is eating apple pie at Agatha's every morning. And he did mention its his mom's belt out loud in front of everyone at Griselda's house but I can understand why Aaliyah wont remember such a thing from back then.