The Actual OOC Thread!

GM Saint

2 hours ago, Rumrunner said:

First time I've seen the description of his arm wrapping, I thought normal bandages... Lol will have to comment.

Ha ha. I guess Souris was wandering around in la la land when Barkvin showed up.

I don't appreciate the insinuation I stole something when all I did was move an item that I was told needed to be moved. If the only thing you care about is the staff, I'd rather not RP us transferring it. If Barkvin can spare the spell slot, you can just have it. I already took it off my sheet. You can have the entire game if my role play is this problematic and causing you this much stress. I take things as they come. Aaliyah ended up attuned to a curse staff, I role played her being annoyed by the staff and going along with it until they can figure out a solution.

Everyone, I want to announce that Rumrunner, who plays Souris, has left the game. We have had too many irreconcilable issues recently and this is not an unexpected occurrence. I need it to be clear this is not the result of anything to do with the staff or with another player and I wish them nothing but luck with future tables. CrimsonKnight, our new player, was actually recruited in advance of their leaving as it's been probably happening for some time now.

Souris' character will be quietly written out of the game as soon as the scene allows for it.

I think once we set out, or once we settle in the inn for the night, party needs to chat, maybe not all together at once but uhhh... some things have come up that require attention. I feel like we all have at least a piece of what was just presented, and/or are interested in it for differing reasons.

@TheGospel @WolfBirch @Alliebaby @CrimsonKnight16 @Knave

26 minutes ago, Alliebaby said:

Can we not skip the room? I'm gonna need a moment with this room.

You went with Aaliyah to the shop when Kirit and Murdain went to Bernie and were told about the room, do you mean the general room? Cause we literally spoke one sentence and you had a whole scene. I figured we'd already be upstairs when you were still dealing with Aaliyah and the magic dwarf.

Edit: its been clarified. Party together minus Barkvin. My impression was it was just me and Kirit, and we already got all the results to speed things up, via summary.

Edited by Diofant (see edit history)

I'm confused about the timeline. We went to the cleric's room, started talking and now Niko and Murdain are gone? Do I respond to what Murdain and Ved said? Does that take place AFTER the scouting or before it?

9 minutes ago, TheGospel said:

I'm confused about the timeline. We went to the cleric's room, started talking and now Niko and Murdain are gone? Do I respond to what Murdain and Ved said? Does that take place AFTER the scouting or before it?

My understanding is we went to clerics room, had brief talk, Niko smelled around, Murdain and her left 'when convo was done' since their scouting thing is a sidethread.

So we have to discuss them going to the library even though you just found out they aren't going to the library... hm. Maybe we just fudge the scene to be after you get back so we can actually talk?