The Actual OOC Thread!

GM Saint

This "free day" has been really stressful. I wanted to meet a pretty pirate elf and maybe play hackysack with some kids. Instead I fought a dragon, my friend died... sorta... and my first friend murdered his father while I was gone

Niko had good reasons to be rushing but mostly its me looking for reasons to not spend a lot time talking about Barkvin only to find him casually strolling down the street to see mom.

3 hours ago, Alliebaby said:

Niko had good reasons to be rushing but mostly its me looking for reasons to not spend a lot time talking about Barkvin only to find him casually strolling down the street to see mom.

From what I understood, his mom lives far from the town so we wont see him till he returns, and that could be... days?

"The town is about three days journey from Empyrean's Rest if you take the safer routes but it's doable in less than a day if you're willing to hug the lake and cut directly across. Lately, the Vale is experiencing an absence of large predators thanks to Sylvania and her spawn so the short route isn't very dangerous."

Is it though? We cut across and got attacked by a very large predator. SMH.

Just throwing this out there, you all do know there's a fairy circle in the lake that leads to the morys... And know the dragon went under water and didn't come up... And that druids can turn into dragons...

3 hours ago, Rumrunner said:

Just throwing this out there, you all do know there's a fairy circle in the lake that leads to the morys... And know the dragon went under water and didn't come up... And that druids can turn into dragons...

I didnt consider the fairy circle to be honest. I thought she just cast Tree Stride on some seaweed and poofed.

Edited by Diofant (see edit history)

Is Souris not with us? Is she out for a while?

Can I have tried lesser restoration and remove curse on Ethyl before we left? (While they were shopping for horses.)

2 hours ago, WolfBirch said:

Is Souris not with us? Is she out for a while?

Can I have tried lesser restoration and remove curse on Ethyl before we left? (While they were shopping for horses.)

If Rum wants to, I'll tag Souris with Lesser Restore to remove the drunkenness and she can go with us. My Staff Charges are worth less than your slots, which is why I'm offering.