The Actual OOC Thread!

GM Saint

4 hours ago, Rumrunner said:

Who unleashed a curse? I'm not being flippant, just curious which curse

Also archive druids are the worst! Fortunately this nice lady is a mushroom druid.

I believe she's mentioning Griselda creating the first werewolf.

Oh that's public knowledge?

I thought she was referring to Baba and the tentacle Monsters. Which is complete conjecture.

Regarding the first werewolf "bit", I'm not sure that was intentional.

This is player time right now. You guys take the initiative rmto do things and let me know when you rest foe the night and I'll start up the next session.

Also next session is gonna be very RPy. You guys got plenty of time to talk about stuff and do things without some emergency

I have moved us on to a new thread and a new session! As of now, that 'be level 7 whenever you feel it's narratively appropriate' rule is active! If there are things you want to finish in the old thread before going to bed, that is fine! You can post there to wrap things up or start a side story.

@WolfBirch No, we never decided on a layout. I have a map ready but its just something I threw together, I figure we all have some say in how its arranged. But, if nobody really minds it too much, I can just post what I had, and we can alter it from there.

13 minutes ago, Diofant said:

@WolfBirch No, we never decided on a layout. I have a map ready but its just something I threw together, I figure we all have some say in how its arranged. But, if nobody really minds it too much, I can just post what I had, and we can alter it from there.

I think post what ya got, easier to put in action by altering a plan than keep discussing one.

1 hour ago, Diofant said:

Yes, post what you have. If anyone wants to make changes they can, but it is better to have something.

Looks good. Nice work! Barkvin wouldn't mind sleeping on a mattress on the floor in the attic as long as we can add a window each end on the attic. Either that or he will take the top on one of the bunk beds.