Closed Game  ·  5 members

Cyberpunk Red

Questions

If you guys decide you want to have known each other in your backgrounds, sure, but otherwise you'll meet IC through the missions.  Sorry I've been a bit quieter over the weekend, it was kind of busy.  I've invited (I believe) everyone to the game, so from here on in, once the character sheets are done, and everyone is ready, we'll get things going.  The way I want this to work, is for everyone to get a couple missions under their belts, and to establish themselves in Night City in whichever way they choose.  As you work with Fixers, you'll gain reputation with them as you work, depending on how you act with them.  Also to promote some more RP for you guys and for you to make some money and gain street cred, I'll post some missions in the Job board you guys can RP out yourselves, there'll be a post requirement or word count, and you guys will just do some RP among yourselves if you so choose, then I'll hash out rewards according to the thread.  I've said before, I'm not too controlling as a GM, I want to make sure everyone has fun, so please, if anyone has any suggestions or requests, pm them to me and we'll work together on something.  The bigger your rep in Night City, the more freedom you'll have. I'll start posting a bit more reliably soon, I appreciate everyones patience over the last month while things get put in place, but I'm excited to get started.

So I was prompted to ckeck my skills and I have realized that I apparently I forgot to enter some of my skills, leaving me with only 75 out or 86 skill points spent (as entered) - I was checking with my not-excell spreadsheet, and I found that I have indeed skipped the left section ot technique skills. May I ammend my chaaracter sheet, please? 

2 hours ago, mattilald said:

So I was prompted to ckeck my skills and I have realized that I apparently I forgot to enter some of my skills, leaving me with only 75 out or 86 skill points spent (as entered) - I was checking with my not-excell spreadsheet, and I found that I have indeed skipped the left section ot technique skills. May I ammend my chaaracter sheet, please? 

Go for it, I didn't notice when I read over, so my apologies