Jump to content

Closed Game  ·  5 members  ·  Game Expectations

Tales of Ivalis

First Time Out


Grendel

Recommended Posts

spacer.pngBrother Bruti accepts Lightbringer's request with a nod, then sits and tents his fingers, closing his eyes as he speaks.

"May this meal give us the strength to answer when duty calls. Though he wears many faces, Deus sees us all. Let our work be worthy."

Opening his eyes, Bruti looks up and separates his fingers, opening his hands palms-upward to indicate the meal may now begin.

Brother Bruti clears his throat roughly as he sets his utensils, but he waits for the others to serve themselves before taking any victuals himself.

"Do love some mutton."

Stats, Actions, Etc

Stats & Spells

Brother Leslus Bruti
Variant Human Cleric - War Domain 3 NG
AC 16 HP 23 Speed 25ft
Str 10 (0) Dex 15 (2) Con 13 (1)
Wis 16 (3) Int 12 (1) Cha 8 (-1)

Attacks
Longbow (150/600) +4 1d8+2 P
Scimitar +4 1d6+2 S
Spell Attack +5 DC 13
Dagger +4 1d4+2 P

Cantrips

Guidance, Toll the Dead, Sacred Flame

Prepared Spells - 6

L1 - Guiding Bolt, Healing Word, Cure Wounds, Detect Evil and Good; Divine Favor, Shield of Faith

L2 - Prayer of Healing, Enhance Ability; Magic Weapon, Spiritual Weapon

Spell Slots

L1 - 4/4

L2 - 2/2

Actions/OOC

Action:

Bonus:

Interact:

Move:

Free:

Reaction:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

spacer.pngEhrick Archer Human Ranger 2/Fighter 1 


AC: 15, HP: 23/24, Initiative7: +3, Passive Perception: 14undefined


 

Ehrick accepts the invitation to dinner and waits patiently through grace. While he has no problem with saying grace, it is not a practice he has kept up on. He is just glad Brother Brutis is not one of the long-winded priests. He enjoys the the hot meal. In his profession he often has to go without them, so he enjoys them when he can.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


ZOwOokw.jpeg

Caspian Rane Human Rogue 3


AC: 17, HP 22/22, Initiative: +10

Skills

Starred is Expertise

Athletics: -1

Acrobatics*: +7, Stealth*: +7, Sleight of Hand: +5

Arcana: +0, Nature: +0, History: +0, Religion: +0, Investigation: +0

Animal Handling: +1, Medicine: +1, Insight: +1, Survival: +1, Perception +3,

Deception: +4, Intimidation: +4, Performance +2, Persuasion +4

 


Caspian nods, “Blades are a true test of mettle. I doubt there are many who can stand the trial. First blood is to satisfy honor, anything past is a true merit of character and determination.” 
 

Caspian joins supper, saying a quiet prayer to himself before he begins to eat. His eyes follow Caelyn as she leaves, the comments about clothes making him chuckle, “I take it you find yourself responsible for that one?” He asks Lightbringer with a hint of sarcasm in his voice

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lightbringer nods at Caspian.  "Not only was she remanded to my custody by King Philip, but one good turn deserves another, as they say," he says between bites.  Caelyn returns some time after grace was said in a more modest peasant-style dress of white and brown with a leather corset to downplay the look of innocence that does not suit her.  She is still wearing the rapier as well and her walk retains the sway of a woman with years of worldly experience.  Lightbringer stands when she joins the table and sits when she does.

"Gentlemen, please do carry on," she says sitting on a make-shift stool and reaching, as expected, for the wine first.

"Tomorrow I will break camp and move East," Lightbringer says after she settled down.  "I have an errand in the County of Rozalia.  You are welcome to travel with me if you wish as far as you may, though we move rather slowly because of the wagon.  With the grace of Deus I will dine in the town of Ravenwood tomorrow night and then the following day pay a visit to the Baron Essermark."


OOC:  Ehrick and Kaspar for certain would know that Ravenwood is a free town at a crossroads about a day's travel East along the road.  Essermark is a Sauscon Baron enffeofed to the king (the empty throne) though Kaspar knows the current Baron is allied with the Grand Duchess.  Ravenwood town used to be part of the Barony but was freed at the end of the last war.  All the territory around it is part of the Barony.  The Baron's manor is south of the town, both are on the edge of the Greatwood (to the east.)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

spacer.pngEhrick Archer Human Ranger 2/Fighter 1 


AC: 15, HP: 23/24, Initiative7: +3, Passive Perception: 14undefined


Ehrick also stands when Caelyn returns. He may not know all the courtesies and such of nobles, but he was raised to be a gentleman.

I am not sure of the others, but I will accept your offer. I think I would like to get away from Anchorhead for a while and let Randal forget all about us.

Edited by Draidden (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

kaspar_new_token.png.96ec2e5371c45f2634aca139e99cda3b.png

Kaspar of Ederthal Half Elf Bard 3


AC: 14, HP 17/22, Initiative: +3(+1), Bardic Inspiration used 2/3

Skills

bold: proficient, * Jack of all trades modifier applied

Athletics: 2

Acrobatics*: +4, Stealth*: +4, Sleight of Hand: +5

Arcana*: +2, Nature: +2, History: +3, Religion*: +2, Investigation*: +2

Animal Handling*: 0, Medicine*: 0, Insight: +1, Survival*: 0

Deception: +5, Intimidation*: +4, Performance14undefined +7, Persuasion10: +5

 


"This would be a very welcome way to travel. Could you perhaps lend the use of a piece of paper and some ink? I will need to let my landlord know to put some of my stage gear into storage for me. Ehrick is likely correct in saying that putting some distance between us and Randal might not be a bad idea." Deep inside Kaspar feels the need to rest awhile, to bandage the multitude of minor insignificant wounds he has collected during this outing. "Well better those, than a bullet through the head, that would ruing the sit of my hat quite drastically."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • The topic was unpinned


ZOwOokw.jpeg

Caspian Rane Human Rogue 3


AC: 17, HP 22/22, Initiative: +10

Skills

Starred is Expertise

Athletics: -1

Acrobatics*: +7, Stealth*: +7, Sleight of Hand: +5

Arcana: +0, Nature: +0, History: +0, Religion: +0, Investigation: +0

Animal Handling: +1, Medicine: +1, Insight: +1, Survival: +1, Perception +3,

Deception: +4, Intimidation: +4, Performance +2, Persuasion +4

 


Caspian shrugs, “One of my close friends from my academy days lives in Ravenwood, not sure what he is doing for work now but I recieved a letter from him a few weeks ago asking for me to visit him and his new wife.” He nods to himself, “I think I will follow as well. I have business here in Anchorhead but I think it can wait for a time. Speaking plainly, I have been seeking out a group of individuals here who are responsible for the demise of my academy. The trail has gone cold up until I heard of some murders in town recently…” Caspian blankly stares past the group for a few moments before snapping back to reality and flashing a dazzling smile. He hosts his mug up,

Cheers to new adventures with new friends

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • The topic was locked
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
√ó
√ó
  • Create New...