Theme Issues

Alright, the themes are very much in development still, and every so often there are issues like a background color clashing with the text color. This thread is for those reports, so we can organize them in one place and make it easy for the individuals working with themes to find all the issues. Please include an issue description and screenshots of the issue to help identify the location!

General Theme Requests

• Narrower width on posts
    • Definitely possible, width variations will be waiting for theme adjustments to get hammered out first so we don't have to tweak variants for every change

Myth Weavers v4.2 (classic MW look)

Myth Weavers Dark Theme 4.0

2 minutes ago, Basil_Bottletop said:

Colin asked me to quote over here my problem with my solution tree attached.

This is here in the off chance that Option #2 (Discoloring the quote box) is an option to help clean up quoted responses. 

Quoting the post for a local reference. 😛 

Quote boxes being a shade darker background would help ID as quotes.

1 minute ago, Aavarius said:

Not sure if this is a product of the themes, but...

Does post count carry over from OMW? I can't imagine Colin has 7.5k posts just on Baldr... but maybe I underestimate everyone's posting frequency.

Not a product of themes, and post count should have carried over in most cases. It failed in a few cases (like closed beta testers having the same email as their OGMW account and getting skipped by the account converter), but we’ll be doing a pass through before initial release to fix post counts and join dates (some of those are wrong too) to reflect OGMW profiles.

Updates as of 11MAY2022

• Quote box color in light and dark theme adjusted for visual clarity
  • Text vertical padding adjusted to "normal" height
  • User page post count, etc text adjusted for visual clarity in light mode

When you edit a topic/thread and add a tag, there is a drop-down/down carrot to select the tag you entered. The text next to that drop-down says "item prefix" but on the default theme and the dark (experimental) theme, that text is unreadable because of the color. It is readable on the "light" theme.light.jpg.49095d35e831e5a9e88bf4c2771bd8d1.jpgdark.jpg.482e42238561e5cfc3989a1a921a3aaf.jpgdefault.jpg.09662fe8ba064c71792c8e5fd3ca962c.jpg

Edited by Butchern (see edit history)