The Grand Market Inn and Tavern OOC

hoverfrog

On 5/31/2023 at 9:44 PM, Xepteregicide said:

@hoverfrog A question (for future manifestations), which comes from an inability to comprehend written language at times.

When augmenting a power, (in this case, minor metamorphosis) it says; "For every 2 power points you spend, you gain one choice from Enhancement Menu A and one choice from Abilities Menu A. You may not choose the same option twice."

Does that mean:

a; I spend 2 power points total (1 to manifest and 1 to augment) then I can get a total of 3 options? (or 4 power points to get 5 options, etc)

b; I need to spend 3 power points (1 to manifest and 2 to augment) to get 3 options?

Some power augmentations specify "If you spend x additional power points...", which leads me to believe that a is the correct interpretation... but I always want to make sure before assuming!

I'd go with option A here otherwise I think it would say "for every two additional power points..."

On 5/31/2023 at 2:37 PM, hoverfrog said:

@dhemon, @Xepteregicide are you guys still around?

Still here, sorry for disappearing. I've been suffering from significantly worse than normal migraines the last few weeks, and haven't been particularly functional.

Things seem to be improving a bit, so I'm trying to get caught back up on everything.

It is 30' x 15', slight tapering at both ends with a bulge around the middle but essentially a rectangle with the thinner parts being the fore and aft sections. 15 soldiers could fight effectively on it but five times that could stand and be carried from one battle to another, particularly if they were warforged and didn't fidget.

Everyone in the party, except Bonesetter who doesn't sleep, is asleep but may roll a perception check. The DC is 25 for sleeping characters and 15 for those who are awake. I rolled a 17 for Bonesetter who has a vague idea of where the noise is coming from. Antonio, who is hard of hearing, automatically fails perception checks related to hearing.