The Rusty Dragon (OOC)

hoverfrog

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm sorry folks, I have been having some personally issues the past month with motivation (depression). I think I need to bow out. Hoverfrog, you're a great DM and I really appreciate you stepping in to take over when we needed the help. You really saved this game. I also appreciate all the players, new and old to the game, for being amazing and contributing to an awesome experience for me.

Melonie has been one of my favorite characters to play and I will miss playing her. Try not to get yourselves killed like Melonie almost did a dozen times xD

On 11/25/2023 at 9:36 PM, Content Surprise said:

I'm sorry folks, I have been having some personally issues the past month with motivation (depression). I think I need to bow out. Hoverfrog, you're a great DM and I really appreciate you stepping in to take over when we needed the help. You really saved this game. I also appreciate all the players, new and old to the game, for being amazing and contributing to an awesome experience for me.

Melonie has been one of my favorite characters to play and I will miss playing her. Try not to get yourselves killed like Melonie almost did a dozen times xD

Thanks for playing, was great being in the same party.

Good luck for all your future endeavours!

On 11/25/2023 at 8:36 AM, Content Surprise said:

I'm sorry to see you bow out. As always, the space is open if you want to return later. We'll always fit you in.