Color, tables, spoilers

Coruja

1) Color not saving

The (new) predefined colors are great, but some of us would rather use the old colors. I couldn't find a way to figure their hexa codes, so I tried writing their names in the hexadecimal field. It worked. However, the color used doesn't save properly. I believe the fix could be for the selected color to identify the proper hexadecimal code and then save it instead of the color name.

Ex: DarkRed

image.png.07df8107681a05c1f2dfcf434c3feb4a.pngimage.png.98555cb48011a80996559c9c8fb830e8.png

2) No color or tables in spoilers

This is self explanatory, and I'm not sure if it's a limitation that cannot be fixed. I do hope it can be featured.

3) Can't space between spoilers once two spoilers are placed next to each other or on adjacent lines.

image.png.3f6f64860350d11c1dbabf83301c7e9a.pngI simply couldn't find any way to write anything outside and between those two spoilers "Weapons & Equipment" and "Features & Traits". They look good one above the other, but I wanted them in a different disposition, and it can't be achieved. Every time I try to write between them, I end up writing either in the field inside the "Weapons & Equipment" or in the title of "Features & Traits".

Thank you very much for your time.

There will probably be someone "official" along shortly to help with this, just going to give you what has been stated already.

They are aware that colors, some formatting and tables currently do no work in spoilers.  This is on the list to be addressed and should be fixable.

However, it has been stated that spoilers are no longer in-line events and require their own line so stacking them out like we did on OG Myth-Weavers is no longer an option. I believe this is not going to change.

That said, I do believe you can create a table and then drop spoilers into it to get them to appear side by side.

A known bug list is here.

Path to Baldr Release (and Known Bugs) - Welcome to Myth Weavers Baldr - Myth-Weavers

3 hours ago, bwatford said:

However, it has been stated that spoilers are no longer in-line events and require their own line so stacking them out like we did on OG Myth-Weavers is no longer an option. I believe this is not going to change.

Thanks for the link. About the spoilers, there's still the issue with adding a new line between two existing spoilers. Let's say I want a paragraph between the two, if there's no space whatsoever, I can't make it happen.

1 hour ago, Coruja said:

Let's say I want a paragraph between the two, if there's no space whatsoever, I can't make it happen.

in the top left of the spoiler, OOC, and fieldset blocks there’s a move icon that pops up if you click in that area. You need empty space below in your case, and you just click and drag the move icon to bring it down a line. 

On 5/6/2022 at 8:05 AM, Colin said:

in the top left of the spoiler, OOC, and fieldset blocks there’s a move icon that pops up if you click in that area. You need empty space below in your case, and you just click and drag the move icon to bring it down a line. 

It worked on every single spoiler, except the last one. When I move it, it simply vanishes. Thankfully we have Ctrl Z.

image.png.6cbf75cd18c78dcfd560f1f8f350da0d.png

In case you need a link to the post, it's here.