The Tavern - General OOC

cailano

38 minutes ago, Draidden said:

I will be on vacation Thursday through Saturday so will be unavailable to post until maybe Saturday night.

Okay. Saturdays and Sundays are generally pretty slow around here. For Thursday / Friday, do you want your characters to mostly stay out of harm's way?

I picked up several DCCmodules in an eBay auction and they just arrived today. Sailors on the Starless Sea was one of them, and there were a couple of others by the same author. Harley Stroh is one gifted adventure writer!

10 hours ago, cailano said:

I picked up several DCCmodules in an eBay auction and they just arrived today. Sailors on the Starless Sea was one of them, and there were a couple of others by the same author. Harley Stroh is one gifted adventure writer!

Look forward to it. Providing we survive to level up. 😉 

Finally got off my rear and started doing a little more reading on the rules for combat. Should have done it sooner, but better late than never.

49 minutes ago, Draidden said:

Just noticed that on the mob list Obraun should be Longsword +1 with damage of 1d8+2. The +1 h=is his to hit not that the sword is magical. 😉

Bar should be short bow +1 his agility is 14 (+1)

1 hour ago, Draidden said:

Just noticed that on the mob list Obraun should be Longsword +1 with damage of 1d8+2. The +1 h=is his to hit not that the sword is magical. 😉

I marked the damage as 1d8+2 on your initial character stats for some reason, but that's incorrect. The Longsword does 1d8 damage, +1 for Obraun's strength.

Oh Crap! I dont get to make the saving  throws?  Guess Bar is taking a dive into the well lol. 

can he make a  grab for the 10 foot pole that he laid across the well? an chance of a luck roll here? 

10 minutes ago, Excior said:

Oh Crap! I dont get to make the saving  throws?  Guess Bar is taking a dive into the well lol. 

can he make a  grab for the 10 foot pole that he laid across the well? an chance of a luck roll here? 

Moving to OOC.