Basic Fantasy RPG

cailano

Ok, I've been rereading the in-game posts. If I'm not mistaken, this is the start of the 3rd round of combat. So, with the last set of initiative rolls, that would mean Mort, Mordel, and Kharn have attacks. And the worm. All rolled 6's. Then Gray (who rolled a 5), then Gemlia (4). Gray and Gemlia have posted their attacks for this round. Need the other three. And Mort can attack this round. His torch and oil are ready.

DM rolls...

Kharn, give me a roll for Save from Death Ray, please. This is for being hit by the oil spray. No damage if save is made.

(I mistakenly rolled twice for the worms Death Save, so ignore the second roll).

Edited by GaryD20 (see edit history)
Name
Worm Save for Death Ray (Oil Splatter)
1d20 1
Oil Splatter Damage
1d6 6
Mordel (Oil Splatter)
1d20 18
Mordel (Oil Splatter Damage)
1d6 6
Kharn (Oil Splatter)
1d20 1
Kharn (Oil Splatter Damage)
1d6 6
Worm (Death Ray Save)
1d20 19
Worm Attack (Mordel)
1d20 11
Worm Attack (Kharn)
1d20 18
Worm Morale Check 
2d6 3,2
Death Ray Save
1d20 19

12 hours ago, Malkavian Grin said:

Oh, nice! I've got the PDF and all that free stuff from the website. I tend not to deal in real books anymore. No in-person gaming group and it's far too awkward to try making friends with a new group. That's why I game online.

That's so sensible. I have this huge collection (well, maybe not HUGE, but large. Maybe 50 books) of physical RPG products and I don't have a real-life group either. I just... Kind of enjoy having them. I'm particularly fond of indie RPGs.

I bought the 3rd edition hardcover fairly recently, so I’ll pass on this one, but I’m glad it made this far. I’ll probably buy the equipment book when it gets a new release, though.