Basic Fantasy RPG

cailano

16 hours ago, GaryD20 said:

No ability check roll needed. Both of you are pretty descriptive in what you are doing and searching for. And I don't think the information you are looking for requires any special knowledge or training, etc. 

Gotcha, thank you!

I'm still not sure of your preferred GMing style, so I thought I'd drop a roll in there in case it was necessary or would make things go faster. We have lost a lot of momentum and I'm just trying to keep things flowing.

4 hours ago, guitarist said:

Friends, I must withdraw from our game.  Life has me at a place where I simply cannot continue to play.  Wishing all of you the very best.

Take care. Hope life decides to take a nap soon and leave you be! See you around the 'Weave.

6 hours ago, guitarist said:

Friends, I must withdraw from our game.  Life has me at a place where I simply cannot continue to play.  Wishing all of you the very best.

Sad news, indeed, I wish you all the best!

An update, Friends - in fact, I’m ok to continue, if you’ll still have me.  Seems my schedule allows for one game in which to immerse - this is my game!  🙂

I’ll post for Gray shortly.  Everyone be well today.  

48 minutes ago, guitarist said:

An update, Friends - in fact, I’m ok to continue, if you’ll still have me.  Seems my schedule allows for one game in which to immerse - this is my game!  🙂

I’ll post for Gray shortly.  Everyone be well today.  

RETRACT THE SAD TRUMPETEERS!

BRING OUT THE TRIUMPHANT TROMBONES!

@GaryD20 I think we're ready to go.

The plan is to drag two carts over in front of a barn (to avoid a potential burrowing attack). Our mage hides in the barn somewhere while Gray and Gemlia hide in one cart and Kharn and Mordell hide in the other. We use some kind of livestock as bait in the center of the three points of contact and stake its tether to the ground.

I assume we'll hide at like dusk and then just wait?