Basic Fantasy RPG

cailano

Anyone know Fragwulf outside of this game? He hasn't posted anything since April 2. And I see he hasn't been on Myth Weavers since the 5th. I've sent him a message but haven't gotten a response. Hope everything is alright with him.

15 minutes ago, Malkavian Grin said:

Has Gemlia ever seen this behavior before? I'm going to guess it's a creature ability that hit him, right in the brain.

No, I took that into account on your roll to see if you could help the guy. Its nothing you recognize.

4 hours ago, GaryD20 said:

Anyone know Fragwulf outside of this game? He hasn't posted anything since April 2. And I see he hasn't been on Myth Weavers since the 5th. I've sent him a message but haven't gotten a response. Hope everything is alright with him.

I'm afraid I do not. Sounds like a safe drop, though.

7 hours ago, GaryD20 said:

This was my first game with him, unfortunately I don't.

3 hours ago, guitarist said:

Hi folks, I’m still here, just a bit of writer’s block lately.  Didn’t want y’all waiting on me.  Hope everyone’s well today.

Everyday above ground is a good day in my book.