Welcome all players!

Jedaii

the most recent pdf I found easily was the basic book. It said something to the effect of needing to announce what level you were wanting to modify the roll to. The karma spent then ends up the difference between the minimum needed for the desired outcome and the roll.

Basically, I looked in the wrong book.

4 hours ago, eltorin said:

"Using Karma in Combat: Karma is delved into deeply in the next chapter, but since it has an important effect on combat it should be mentioned here. Karma is used to manipulate the die rolls on the Universal Table. When a character decides to spend Karma, the player simply announces it. You automatically spend 10 Karma

3 hours ago, Inash said:

the most recent pdf I found easily was the basic book. It said something to the effect of needing to announce what level you were wanting to modify the roll to. The karma spent then ends up the difference between the minimum needed for the desired outcome and the roll.

Basically, I looked in the wrong book.

points by saying that simple phrase. You can spend more, but 10 points is the requirement for making the statement. On the die roll you are modifying (always the one immediately after the announcement), you add the number of points equal to the amount of Karma you spend (at least 10, the amount you spent to start with). Other uses of Karma are described in the Karma section."

Advanced Player's Book, pg 31. (we don't use the minimum of 10 Karma to be spent).

"Spending Karma to manipulate die rolls:

Whenever making a FEAT roll, the player may change the die roll by declaring, before combat begins, that she is spending Karma on the result. At this point, the player is committed to spend at least 10 Karma points (or her remaining reserve, if less than 10). After rolling the dice, a number equal to the amount of Karma spent is added to the result (at least 10 points, or the amount remaining). The player does not have to declare how much Karma is spent on the roll, only that she will be spending Karma."

Advanced Player's Book, pg 38.

Please don't get me wrong, no argument from me, I just thought these references might help (highlight from me). 🙂

Thanks @eltorin.

Well everyone, that's the conclusion of Death Duel with the Destroyers! You guys were outstanding and I really appreciate the RP and teamwork from everyone. I'll probably run the sequel The Island of Doctor Apocalypse after a break. Thanks again everyone!

Thank you for this adventure, it was real fun and I thoroughly enjoyed it!

Will you accept applications with these characters, as an actual sequel, or you'll go strictly for new ones?

51 minutes ago, eltorin said:

Thank you for this adventure, it was real fun and I thoroughly enjoyed it!

Will you accept applications with these characters, as an actual sequel, or you'll go strictly for new ones?

I'll decide when I'm ready to run the sequel. I'd save a copy of your PC somewhere, just in case though.

4 minutes ago, JagrHunter said:

thanks @Jedaii Great adventure and great work team!

Huzzah!