Blackeyed Billie - Daughter of Slaughter

Rumrunner

12 minutes ago, Rumrunner said:

I think this is done.  I have more in mind, but that can come out in RP. 🙂

Wonderful stuff here, I just realized today that @fenrirlokison is applying as Billie's sister and now I feel dumb for not realizing sooner XD I will mark Billie as completed, time to look at Lulu!

On 18str and Elves, Shadar-Kai, Eladrin, and other magical races... I envision this as not simple bulk.  "Normally", strength is created by an increase in muscle mass, but I imagine in a fantasy world with these specifically more lithe races, that the strength is derived by the conductivity and quality of the muscle for a more divine or arcane sort.  Elves/Eladrin this would be more through a similar magic to ley lines and such, but for Shadar-kai and some Vaitin like bloodlines, I imagine its residual magic from the surge after the rebirth of the goddess.

So yah, this is me elaborately justifying why Billie isn't a hulking mass of muscle 😄

I swear she looks worse than she is.. Mostly.

But yes, she's probably not super muscly but something to remember is that a score of 10 is average which means that while yes an 18 is well above average - so much so its basically supernatural - Damaia's 15 is well above average. I tend to also rope in Con when i'm thinking of these sorts of things and her CON is above average but not like, insane.

So yeah, she's 6'2 and probably 180 pounds. Oh.. and has horns and black eyes which certainly 'help' i guess?

I was just rounding down, since DnD loves to round down. I suppose you could say that +0 is average instead, since there is no mechanical difference i can think of between a stat of 10 and 11 (except that 11 is closer to being improved? i guess?)

On 3/2/2023 at 1:34 PM, Rumrunner said:

Wilhelmina Zenar'InanShadar Kai Echo Knight Fighter  ZJDL4tU.png.08985004bfb433b23868467c528a2f82.png

AC: 16 | HP: 35/35 | Initiative: +2 | Passive Perception: 13

Post goes here.

"Speech"

thoughts in italics

Mechanics

Main Hand: Greatsword
Off Hand: Empty

Action 1: Your action goes here.
Action 2: Your action goes here.
Action 3: Your action goes here.

How'd you get the cool circle thing? I feel like I've done it before... but it's been a while.

ร—
ร—