Game chat

wrathgon

On 5/5/2024 at 8:32 AM, wrathgon said:

https://www.myth-weavers.com/index.php?app=sheets&module=sheets&controller=view&id=251

can you all make sure your sheet are posted here make them private so only i can see it so i dont have to go looking and that your sheet is up to date

Mine is there as for the up-to-date I have the info around his stats based around the borrowed armor and weapons posted in each of my post under the OOC spoiler. Did not want to muck around with his sheet for something that is not long term. I also try to have everything you could possibly need about him in every post as well under different spoiler tags.

yea that is fine as long as base normal stats there that is where I go to check skills and other stuff after seeing if current is different

https://app.roll20.net/editor/

So roll d20 map is updated Samuel token on board if someone wants to move him and pick a route just describe based on the map then move up to 6 squares then post path.

18 hours ago, wrathgon said:

Range of scope?

None listed, only RAW impact is a +1 to perception (and range doubling for gun, ~1/2 mile for first range increment, some penalty negation) and +1 light level of the observed, on top of the suit's bonuses for sight.

If we assume the scope's range is equal to the weapon's max range (10 increments), it would be ~4.75 miles (or ~9.5 if self-enhanced).

Edited by Sohala (see edit history)

image-1.png.e6a4830d6e653a7bca0ead2f01ef5f22.png

These are my guesses on potential points that the Seals may be located and I know Sohala had some guesses as well that differed from me. We might want to figure out which way we want to go towards first. I think Sohala and I was thinking the two yellow points I placed upper left quadrant of the map.

Not exactly 100% accurate.

I didn't have guesses for all the seals, more like 'observations' for each point.

I don't really have a stance on the discussion, but if we are being factual, I actually presented a more aggressive path through the center.

Any which way will likely work though.

Well technically guesses and observations are the same exact thing in this context. In that the guesses are based on observations. It's not like I placed yellow marks on the map at random. On several of them they were based exactly for the same "Observations" you made, this is kinda nitpicking over semantics which really gets us no where.

It would be like me saying I stopped at the light in an abundance of caution and you saying I stopped because the light was yellow which means caution. We both stopped for the same reason we just used different words to describe it.

I am not arguing that. I just didn't think I had all the seals noted as such. That was my only contention on that subject. I don't mind if my observations got converted to presumed seals.

The inaccuracies I was more focused on was the suggested destination; them being wildly different. But as noted, I am accepting of likely any course. I just don't want my endorsement to exist where it wasn't.

Edited by Sohala
Striking unnecessary corrections. (see edit history)

My apologies I reread your post and you are correct for some reason I was thinking the ones you listed where the two that was up above their current location but the ones you mentioned were in a sort of line between the infected hot spots.

Maybe we shoot for the ones away from the undead hotspots first? Just to see what dealing with the seals entails before adding interference on top.

An accurate representation. If consulting, I would refine the grind pathing as follows:

image.png.ce23f623f6902d1de54de9b5c535f72e.png

I am not sold on the blue, but it beats the straight road and the double back I had. The path should limit the overall exposure/view to the heavy infected areas as the group moves along. Until the active locations shift.

As far as actions/thoughts as presented by me and not Prax, in order:

The bar window building is mostly a closer look on the way to the yellow light. The distant description leaves something to be desired.

Yellow light gets investigated as a possible seal.

Hex building gets examined, to the point of entry. Unsure beyond that.

Investigate pink light/tower as another possible seal, extra snooping on the ice might be called for.

Of course, if the yellow is a seal and it is disrupted/broken that might result in much needed adjustments.

Question: How much space is represented by a single grid square?

Yea I still have not had Wrath give me a good answer on what constitutes a move of 3 (Even though I have asked like three times in different places) as the grid I almost can see here is the dark grey lines in the shape of a square. To me though that seems too huge but I could be wrong, otherwise though its hard to map it out from a move perspective.