OOC

Jedaii

Combat: (Orcs are 19 THAC0, AC 7, -1 attacks due to sunlight, 1d8 damage w/ axes)

Orc vs. Dekmal (AC 5; needs a 15)

Orc vs. Valeros (AC 3; needs a 17)

Orc vs. Hall (AC 5; needs a 15)

Orc vs. Merrick (AC 4; needs a 16)

Horses panicked (90% chance; fail = turn and run back down trail where caravan came from; doesn't include wagons due to drivers' control)

Name
Orc vs. Dekmal
1d20-1 17
Orc vs. Dekmal
1d8 6
Orc vs. Valeros
1d20-1 11
Orc vs. Valeros
1d8 2
Orc vs. Hall
1d20-1 11
Orc vs. Hall
1d8 4
Orc vs. Merrick
1d20-1 4
Orc vs. Merrick
1d8 8
Horses (non-caravan)
1d100 15

9 minutes ago, Excior said:

Are we posting attack rolls on the OOC thread or the in game thread. Also can I attack this round (I just posted that I moved) or do I need to wait until next round?

All rolls go on this forum/thread and yes it's the players' turn to take actions. 

If I remember correctly, 1e was a little more liberal with action economy, so if I want to try and distract the orc to notice Elowyn the Elf behind Hall so he can run through/around Valeros and the tree to get behind he orc to try and backstab him, all I need to do is state that complete action and have enough movement to do that, right? Can that statement be my action this round?

Gabriel: AC 1, HP 14, condition: normal 

AC is 2 when I have my Sword out.  He normally carries his shield on his back because he knows his go to weapon is his two handed sword. ( I will only use mace and shield when fighting undead) 

(Elowyn: AC6 | HP 3 | MV 12)

Unable to safely chuck a dart at any of the orc attackers, Elowyn will try to verbally assault and distract them so that Hall can perform his sneaking maneuver, if you allow actions to be changed after declaration.

10 hours ago, rauhric said:

If I remember correctly, 1e was a little more liberal with action economy, so if I want to try and distract the orc to notice Elowyn the Elf behind Hall so he can run through/around Valeros and the tree to get behind he orc to try and backstab him, all I need to do is state that complete action and have enough movement to do that, right? Can that statement be my action this round?

Sounds good to me: Orcs do hate Elves.

55 minutes ago, StevetheNPC said:

(Elowyn: AC6 | HP 3 | MV 12)

Unable to safely chuck a dart at any of the orc attackers, Elowyn will try to verbally assault and distract them so that Hall can perform his sneaking maneuver, if you allow actions to be changed after declaration.

That works.

1 hour ago, Excior said:

Gabriel: AC 1, HP 14, condition: normal 

AC is 2 when I have my Sword out.  He normally carries his shield on his back because he knows his go to weapon is his two handed sword. ( I will only use mace and shield when fighting undead) 

Noted. Forgot about your AC change with the sword.

Edited by Jedaii (see edit history)