Brinestump OOC [LPF]

I wasn't aware that we had to outline how we perform skills. I honestly thought rolling a skill would be self explanatory. It's also slowing an already slow game down immensely.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/29/2024 at 11:35 AM, Starhawk said:

I wasn't aware that we had to outline how we perform skills. I honestly thought rolling a skill would be self explanatory. It's also slowing an already slow game down immensely.

Which is why I explained so you can potentially succeed instead of just failing on the Push DC.

I favor quality over speed, just so you know. I am on a once a week schedule right now since that appears to be the fastest the group all participates. Btw, passive aggressive IC posts don't win points with me, but will actually shuffle the game to the rear of the queue.

I am sorry for not updating this weekend, but I lost free time due to snowstorm the past few days.

Edited by Paro (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry, no 5ft steps due to difficult terrain in every square. But Arradon can probably pass the Acrobatics check to get out of threatening range if he wants to.

I went and rolled it for you, got 13+9=22. I moved Arradon one more square since I think that is what you wanted.

Edited by Paro (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/22/2024 at 4:13 PM, Sandstar said:

Apologies, I will be traveling from today (Friday) until Tuesday next week, inclusive. I may not be able to post much during this time.

No worries, I had a busy weekend and will be in recovery mood for a day or two yet. Hope you have/had a safe trip.

• 3 weeks later...