ACT 1; BREAK OUT!

Gspawn

Logan 's 9 d10 vs 11d6 mob wins with inflicting d4 physical stress. 

The mob came at Logan like a wave of idiots at a pep rally and slam their combine weight onto Logan and pummeling and pushing him back to the wall leaving minor marks and a bloody nose as they try try to push their heavyweight as a team on him

(WILL EDIT RESULTS VIA BLACK CAT AND THING HERE) 

Edited by Gspawn (see edit history)

spacer.png

"Logan" The Wolverine

They wailed on Logan savagely, eager to claim his life in payment for kin fallen under his many years of violence. Their passions were paltry. Blows rained down like hail, battering his frame. Logan reeled under amassed fist and feet, flesh knotting into bruises. But pain was muted distant thunder—the inferno in his veins drowned all senses save slaughter's song.

Around Logan the mob shrieked triumph, believing the battle's tide turned. Fools. The beast threw off its chains. Claws broke free in a red mist. There followed no storm but slaughter, precise and pitiless. Swift and unrelenting. Those already injured couldn't escape this dance—merely chaff tossed aside as talons tore through new prey and Logan's growl tolled their knell. So fell their broken ranks till those unscathed broke in terror from the thing they had wakened to their eternal regret.

Wolverine's Attack vs. Mob

Wolverine is doing what he does best now, attacking the mob head on.

His dice pool is 1D8, 2D10 (2D8 are ignored due to being opportunities).

Total: 12 ("Feral Mutant" Enhanced Strength D8 + "Weapon X Program" Adamantium Claws D10)

Effect: D10 (Combat Master)

Doom pool gains +2 opportunities...

Nominating @Papa Bear's Spider-Man to go next!

Edited by Choomie (see edit history)
Name
Affiliation [Team]
1d8 1
Distinction ["I'm The Best There Is At What I Do..."]
1d8 1
Power Set [Feral Mutant - Enhanced Strength]
1d8 8
Specialty [Combat Master]
1d10 4
Power Set [Weapon X Program - Adamantium Claws]
1d10 4

The Doom Pool's Reaction to the Nat 1's   Doom Pool buys both Opportunity's and Results it at ----> Logan; +2 Plot points

The Doom Pool Rises to ------> DOOM POOL: 2d10+1d8+2d6 (Will change after Thing and Black Cat react to Mob Block)    

The Mob Will attempt a Defense Vs Logan's 12 d10.  (Also opportunity for logan)

Mob is 11 d6 Vs. Logan's Attack 12 D10.... LOGAN WINS!

The Dogs of War is now unleashed as Logan had all he can stand and he can't stands it no more! Logan begins getting pissed and growls, hack and slash all the way round till there was a horrified scene of blood, so bad it had to be turned black and white like the crazy 88 fight scene in kill bill till the group of mob that fought logan didn't live to think they messed up. 

Name
Mob
3d6 3,4,4
Desperate 
1d8 1
Swarm
1d8 7

image.jpeg.f591e5c11eae3251eac187a0fe49bc0d.jpeg

2 Plot Points

"Woah, woah, woah there." Spider-man calls out as he watches the wave of villainy bum-rush Black Cat, Wolverine, and Ben Grimm. "Those are my friends sort of, mostly that you're trying to hurt there!" He's not so worried about The Ever-Lovin' Blue Eye'd Thing.  He knows Ben's practically impervious to what this mob of Jokers can do and he knows that the Wolverine can just heal back whatever they do manage to do to him (but it will still hurt, at least for a bit).  He was mostly woried about Felicia and the villains, quite honestly.  If Logan goes all feral, there will be blood and body parts all over the prison yard, thanks to the world's most dangerous mutant and his razor sharp, indestructible claws!

OK, not so sure how to do this... Spidey's got an SFX that says "Grapple: Add a D6 and step up the effect die by +1 when inflicting a web-related Complication on a target.  There is no mention of this costing a Plot Point, so I assume I get to keep mine using this SFX.  Can he use the Plot Point to make the attack an AoE?

Otherwise, Spidey will be using his web-shooters to try to peel villains off of his 'friends' down below and yank them back to the wall, or if possible, all webbed up and stuck to something.  OH MY... first use of the die roller over here...

I'm guessing Team d6 sadly

I'll take the +1 PP and use the d4 for "Friendly Neighborhood Hero"

Spider Powers; Super Human Strength for the 'yoinking' when he webs someone: D10

Web-Slinging; Weapon D8

and Combat Expert: D8

OK, where the heck is the die roller function?  Grrrr  Sorry.  I have too many mishaps with this site so going to submit this and try to figure out what's wrong

Name
Team
1d6 2
Friendly Neighborhood Hero?
1d4 2
Spider Powers; Superhuman Strength
1d10 9
Web-Slinging; Weapon
1d8 2
Combat Expert
1d8 8

@Papa Bear  It dose matter cause you roll it and by grappled SFX your effect dice increases by +1 Dice size, Other then that your solid.

Not to mention possible opportunity and
your effect steps up to D10!

Ill let it go this time but next time please make sure you add that d6 from grappled sfx to your pool 

@Rudolf & @Oldedog just to remind you cause new page I need defense roll from both of you from 11 D8 Vs. Thing and 11 D6 vs. Black Cat. 

Mob Vs. Spiderman (Doom pool is displeased and viciously mocked for no oppertunitys vs Web head!)

Well F*** me! the 1st EXTRAORDINARY VICTORY! Action is your rewarded with theme! 

Mob 8 D6 Vs 17 D10 SPIDERMAN WINS!

Spider-Man swings into action not really caring to much for Ben and Logan cause Obvious reason. However Black Cat dealing with Crossbones and now a mob! That didnt fly as he uses his web shooters and send them flying to the wall and keeping them there with more webs to keep them in place being attached to the wall! Typical spidey style 

Name
Mob
2d6 1,6
Desperate 
1d4 2
Swarm
1d8 1

(While I am waiting For Spider-man to decide who goes next for round 2 and defense For Thing and black Cat to resolve) 

Shadowcat

( @Civit Your Currently still in a variant transition scene) While the docks are taken cared of and disabling any boats and water transport for better or worse of the SHIELD Agnets or other super criminals. Your the Only One to See Vision Leave the Raft and for good reason. YOu Basically see Electro using the Fight to esape. With Whom you dont know but While Vision is in flight an areal battle takes place in the sky. WHile You can sense the fighting going on at the loading dock and in the main pen seemingly logan and other heroes its up to you to decide to rejoin the group or go into the Raft itself for other villans inside.

Spider-Woman & Matt Murdock

Jessica you got the s*** end of the stick losing to Ms. Marvel to do guard duty deep In the Raft. Watching over the Main Elevators as means to escape to the top of the Raft. The explosion keeps you on guard but before lockdown fully takes into initiation. From the elevator that comes all the way down you See a civilian ding come from the elevator. At first Glance you think he was one of those investors till you come to notice that the person seems to be carrying a suitcase. Spider-Woman takes a few minutes (Unless introduced but by reputation I think she know who Matt is) To recognize the blind Lawyer! ( @Blue Firebird & @DarkisNotEvil You may Post in rp, I will let you know if there is gonna be a separate action scene For you two ) (Also the Elevator, the shaft & Air ducks are a GOOD PLACE TO HIDE as is being very challenging to fight in due to the ENCLOSED SPACE Your Currently in) 

spacer.png

Having put a bit of distance between herself and Crossbones, Felicia realized that the mob had apparently finally begun making a coordinated effort towards herself and the others that were trying to stop them. This wasn't her first prison riot but it was definitely the first time she was trying to keep the inmates from escaping. Regardless, the rules remained the same, without super-strength or unbreakable bones, trying to fight the tide of humanity was suicide. She leapt upwards as the mob rushed in, relying on the same agility that served her so well during a heist to get her out of danger. "Sorry, boys, you're a bit too clingy for my liking."

Defensive Roll vs. Mob

Affiliation: Solo D10
Distinction: I'm No Hero D8
Power Set- Cat Suit: Leaping D6
SFX (Cat Claws): Convert Solo D10 into Solo D8 and add D6
Specialty: Combat Expert D8

Pool: D8, D8, D6, D8
Total:
Effect:

Affiliation: Team D6 [6]
Distinction: Blind Justice D4 + 1PP [4]
Power Set- Billy Club: Weapon D6
SFX (Rebound): Convert Weapon D6 -> Weapon D8 [2]
Power Set - Hypersenses: Enhanced Reflexes D8 [2]
SFX (Radar Sense): Superhuman Senses D10 (Plus a free reroll if desired) -1PP [1]
Specialty: Combat Expert D8 [6] (Dropped by Rebound)

Pool: 1D4+1D6+3D8+1D10
Total: 12 (Team 6 + Blind Justice 4 + Weapon 2)
Effect: D8 (Enhanced Reflexes)
Opportunities: 1 (Superhuman Senses)

Affiliation: Team D6
Distinction: World Class Thief D8
Specialty: Acrobatics Expert 2d6

Pool: D6, D8, D6, D6, D6
Total: 12  (Leaping [6]+Acrobatics Expert [6])
Effect: D8 (World Class Thief)

Currently 2 plot points.

Edited by Oldedog (see edit history)
Name
Affiliation: Team
1d6 3
Distinction: World Class Thief
1d8 3
Power Set- Cat Suit: Leaping
1d6 6
Specialty: Acrobatics Expert
2d6 5,6

spacer.png
Daredevil The Man Without Fear
Matt Murdock [Secret] {3XP|3PP}

Daredevil knows that there's a woman inside the elevator with him. It's a point of personal pride that his radar sense learns only what it needs to and not any more. Constitutional right to privacy and all that. Accordingly, he pretends as if he hasn't just placed aside his gear. It's unfortunate, because he was hoping to get enough privacy to properly change. It would give the wrong impression to put on the hood here.

So he plays dumb, and speaks to her. "Excuse me. I assume by the fact that you haven't attacked me you're not an inmate. I'm Matt Murdock of Nelson and Murdock, I've come to meet with a client about their defense." He puts on an air of polite confidence. "Confidentiality demands I speak as little as possible about the details, but is there any way I can find the warden or another contact? I know the circumstances are unusual, but I doubt we'll get a better chance in to speak the near future."

Activating Limit:
Gear. Shutdown Billy Club and gain 1 PP (now 4). Take an action vs. the doom pool to recover gear.

Matt is not nervous, but he is protective of the case, and case files within it. He can't access his gear, or the billy club within it, while he's Matt Murdock. Not, at least, while people can see in this Enclosed Space.

spacer.png

A series of acrobatic leaps and flips had put her back within reach of Crossbones, the others seemed to be able to handle the mob for the moment, especially since Peter had webbed several of them to the walls around them. "Ready for round two, 'Bones?" Since the element of surprise was already lost, she launched into a flurry of slashes with her claws. She was almost certainly faster then her larger opponent and that had been the deciding factor in more then one fight in the past. The difference in physical abilities was a double edged sword, however, as a clean hit from Crossbones would almost certainly do more damage to her then her flurry of attacks would do to him. 'Normally can't cross two rooftops without seeing a dozen heroes, so where are they now? Could really use a little back-up here.'

Inflict Stress: Attack Crossbones

SFX (Cat Claws): Convert Solo D10 into Solo D8 and add D6
Specialty: Combat Expert D8

Pool: D8, D8, D6, D8
Total:
Effect:

Affiliation: Team D6 [6]
Distinction: Blind Justice D4 + 1PP [4]
Power Set- Billy Club: Weapon D6
SFX (Rebound): Convert Weapon D6 -> Weapon D8 [2]
Power Set - Hypersenses: Enhanced Reflexes D8 [2]
SFX (Radar Sense): Superhuman Senses D10 (Plus a free reroll if desired) -1PP [1]
Specialty: Combat Expert D8 [6] (Dropped by Rebound)

Pool: 1D4+1D6+3D8+1D10
Total: 12 (Team 6 + Blind Justice 4 + Weapon 2)
Effect: D8 (Enhanced Reflexes)
Opportunities: 1 (Superhuman Senses)

Power Set- Cat Suit: Enhanced Speed D6

SFX (Cat Claws)Step down the highest dice in attack action pool, add a D6 and step up stress inflicted.: Step down Solo D10 to Solo D8
Specialty: Combat Expert 2d6

Pool: D8, D8, D6, D6, D6
Total:  19 (I'm No Hero[8]+Combat Expert[6,5])
Effect: D8 (Affiliation: Solo)

Spending 1 plot point to add an extra dice to my total.

Currently 1 plot points.

@Rudolf let's have the Thing do his thing.

Edited by Oldedog (see edit history)
Name
Affiliation: Solo
1d8 3
Distinction: I'm No Hero
1d8 8
Power Set- Cat Suit: Enhanced Speed
1d6 3
Specialty: Combat Expert
2d6 6,5

Black Cat Vs Crossbones Round 2.... Fight DOOM POOL: 2d10+1d8+2d6 

Crossbones will sack a d6 from my doom pool to add a another number to the dice.
Adding all three 7's to make the results.

Black Cat 19 D8 Vs. Crossbones 21 D6. Crossbones Wins

Crossbones cracks his neck and gives you the come on motion as you trade attacks and he is blocking everymove you have witch tells you the difference in training between you two. Your Faster and more creative but bulk + Experience is getting the better of you at the moment!

DOOM POOL AS OF NOW: 2D10+1d8+1d6

Name
Solo
1d8 7
Brutal Merc
1d8 7
Fighting Knife 
1d6 2
Combat Master 
2d8 3,7