ACT 1; BREAK OUT!

Gspawn

Jonas.png.3a95d9ca59fa7db22303dbea0098d5c8.png

Vision flies above the chaotic scene watching felons seemingly streaming in all directions to escape! He shouts at the fleeing crooks, "RETURN TO YOUR CELLS! ESCAPE IS A FUTILE OBJECTIVE!" Attempting to stop convicts seeking to escape by sea, Vision fires his Solar Blast at the shoreline cutting off their path! 

Roll Results

Keep the 5 and 7 for the Total, with the d8 (Future Tech Hero) as effect die.

Sheet

Jonas.png.bcc2a37a9ffecfb81309b38fc24089fc.png

Vision (Jonas) 
Solo: D6    Buddy: D8    Team: D10

Distictions: Future Tech Hero. Not your father's Vision. Synthezoid (1d8 Or 1d4 +1 Plot Point) 

Powerset: Artifical form
Cybernetic sense D8   Enhanced Strength D8  Intangibility D8   Solar Blast: D8
Enhanced Duribility: D8  Flight: d6   Shapeshifting: D8  Superguman Stamina: D10

SFX: Computerized Intelligence: When creating intelligent based asset's. add D6 To Dice pool and increase Effect dice by 1 step
SFX: Disruption: When you include Intangibility to an attack action, add D6 to the dice pool and increase effect dice by 1 step
Limit: Inexperienced with emotion: Step up emotional stress in situations when you attempt to use or understand Human emotion and gain +1 Plot point. 

Powerset: Hyper Density
Super human durability D10    Superhuman strength D10

SFX: Diamond hard body; Step up or double any Hyper density power for one action. If the action fails add a doom dice to the doom pool equal to the normal rating of the power dice. 
SFX: Mutually exclusive: Shut down intangibility and flight dice (From Artificial Form) To Activate Hyper density. Shut down Hyper density to re activate Intangibility and flight. 
Limit: Too Heavy: Change Hyper Density to a into a complication for +1 Plot point. Activate opportunity to remove said complication to recover Hyper Density

Specialty:  Combat Expert: D8, Science Expert: D8, Tech Expert D8

Milestones
AVENGING MENTOR
1XP: When you give advice to a team member
3XP: When you create an asset for a teammate to use in combat    
10 XP: When you either rename a team, Renouncing the legacy of the Avengers or leave your team to join the Avengers

Synthetic Love
1XP: When you discuss your feelings with a teammate
3XP: when you help a teammate recover stress successfully during a transition scene
10XP: When you either declare love for a teammate or or break up romance, unable to put your faith in in human emotion

Edited by Jedaii (see edit history)
Name
Team
1d10 1
Distinction: Future Tech Hero
1d8 8
Solar Beam
1d8 7
Combat Expert
2d6 5,1
1 PP = Scene Distinction: "Trapped!"
1d4 2

spacer.png

'Just my luck, I decide to play hero and we end up outnumbered twenty to one.' Spider-Man was already working to slow down the tide of inmates and Wolverine was tackling the problem head on as he tended to, Kitty was the only unknown to her but the younger woman seemed intent on hindering the inmates that might be smart enough to just try and still something and escape. The appearance of Crossbones, having apparently recovered his gear from the armory or where ever it was that SHIELD kept it, only made things more problematic. He definitely seemed to be trying to coordinate the mob which would make things way worse, especially if they grabbed the guard's weapons like he had directed.

"In for a penny." She remarked as she sprinted for the skull-masked individual, bounding across the rubble that had been generated by the destroyed wall. She extended her claws, far less impressive the unbreakable razors that Wolverine had but still nasty in a fight, and leapt the final distance between herself and Crossbones. Some of the others might have shouted to get his attention but she wasn't above blindsiding an opponent, especially one that she only knew by reputation.

Inflict Stress: Attack Crossbones

Affiliation: Solo D10
Distinction: I'm No Hero D8
Power Set- Cat Suit: Leaping D6
SFX (Cat Claws): Convert Solo D10 into Solo D8 and add D6
Specialty: Combat Expert D8

Pool: D8, D8, D6, D8
Total:
Effect:

Affiliation: Team D6 [6]
Distinction: Blind Justice D4 + 1PP [4]
Power Set- Billy Club: Weapon D6
SFX (Rebound): Convert Weapon D6 -> Weapon D8 [2]
Power Set - Hypersenses: Enhanced Reflexes D8 [2]
SFX (Radar Sense): Superhuman Senses D10 (Plus a free reroll if desired) -1PP [1]
Specialty: Combat Expert D8 [6] (Dropped by Rebound)

Pool: 1D4+1D6+3D8+1D10
Total: 12 (Team 6 + Blind Justice 4 + Weapon 2)
Effect: D8 (Enhanced Reflexes)
Opportunities: 1 (Superhuman Senses)

Power Set- Cat Suit: Leaping D6
SFX (Cat Claws):Step down the highest dice in attack action pool, add a D6 and step up stress inflicted. Step Down Solo D10 to Solo D8
Specialty: Combat Expert D8

Pool: D8, D8, D6, D6, D8
Total: 12 (I'm No Hero [4]+Combat Expert [8])
Effect: D10 (Solo, stepped up physical stress due to Cat Claws SFX)

One Opportunity generated for the Watcher due to SFX Cat Claws rolling a 1.

Edited by Oldedog (see edit history)
Name
Affiliation: Solo
1d8 2
Distinction: I'm No Hero
1d8 4
Power Set- Cat Suit: Leaping
1d6 3
SFX (Cat Claws
1d6 1
Specialty: Combat Expert
1d8 8

spacer.pngThe Thing sees the arrival of others heroes, and nods. It was good he wasn’t dealing with this himself, there were a lot of bad apples around. He gave Logan a respectful nod. While the mutant didn’t have the -best- reputation, he was a fighter, and that’s what was needed at the moment.

“Ok, you chumps had your chance. Hard way it is.”

The Thing started to run forward, hoping to disable the followers before they got too many of the SHIELD weapons. He didn’t need to ask where Wolverine was going.

(Lessee if I get this right]

Name
Buddy
SyntaxError: Unexpected token nan
1d10nan;nan
Buddy
1d10 8
Clobberin’ Time
1d8 8
Godlike strength
1d12 2
Combat expert
1d8 3

(I will be resolving everything in next three posts back to back to back so give me time) 
(Starting with Black Cat Vs. Crossbones) 

(Results: The Doom Pool Takes your Opportunity and Gives Black Cat +1 PP to add to doom Pool as Crossbones scores Opportunity witch is at Black Cat's choice to take it. The doom Pool will Pay the D6 it got to add up 5+5+3= 13 with a standard d6 (If there is no other dice that can be used for effect your standard effect is D6) 

(Black Cat's 12 D10 Vs. 13 D6... Crossbones wins with trade of Oppertunitys. )  Doom Pool: 2d8+2d6 (Even with trade) 

Black Cat Taking advantage of the chaos attempts to sneak attack Crossbones as he can see her leap over witch gets him prepared with his fighting knife. At the Moment she swings her claws at him Crossbones Deflect the sharp claws with the knife and looks at Black Cat with a "Really?" Look on his face. 

Edited by Gspawn (see edit history)
Name
Solo
1d8 5
Brutal Merc
1d8 5
Fighting Knife
1d6 1
Combat Master
1d10 3

(Next; Vision Vs The Mob) 

(Vision will have 2 Plot points and My doom Pool will skyrocket! However I will sacrifice a d6 to my doom Pool! To add another number to their result
8 from Swarm + 4 mob base dice +4 more from another mob Dice Making 16 with D8 Effect almost extraordinary success

(Vision 12 D8 Vs, Mob 16 D8.... Mob Wins!)   Doom Pool: 2d10+1d6

Vision Attempts to intimidate via his solar blast However due to how many inmates their are the scatter, Dodge, dive, duck, and dodge having the more of the effect that they need to get out of here as soon as possible

Mob: More Heroes are coming we gotta move boys!  

Name
Mob
4d6 4,2,2,4
Desperate 
1d8 2
Swarm
1d8 8

(Next up The Thing has 16 D12 Effect! Vs The Mob (I so Pity them this time) ) 
(Well The thing Has two Opportunity if he wants them Otherwise its Pretty cut and clear who won this round!) 

(Thing 16 D12 Effect Vs Mob 14 d6..... Thing wins!Doom Dice: 2d10+1d6

As the Thing charges in they attempt something stupid!

MOB: Alright Boys make a big line and charge the thing Like the Saint Louis Ram's Going after Eli Manning! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh...... 

Oh boy dose it Fail and instead of getting Eli Manning they got Tackled harder then Rex Grossman's Career with no where to go as The Thing Literally shoulder tackles them and see's them fly and make Snow Angels in the concrete as they fly. Its like watching the Pole Vault in Gymnastics except no good landing but an 8 For Effort as Thing takes a Dice from the mob!

@Rudolf You Decide who is next? Spider-man, Shadowcat, Wolverine, The Mob, Or Crossbones?

Name
Mob
4d6 3,1,3,6
Desperate
1d8 1
Swarm
1d8 8

The Camera Pan's Back To Crossbones Vs. Black Cat As Crossbones is on Offense @Oldedog Ill need a defense roll eventually.

Crossbones Looks at the Black Cat with a smirk as he suprised but glad to have this dance. "Really Cat who Paid you good money to be a Good Girl? Sure your not hoping to be caught in Spider-man's web again? Or are you Bored?" 

In a combination of Knife feints to advance fighting tactics he intends to feint with the dagger and sweep the leg feint into a spinning heel Kick! He will Apply his SPX Focus to combine his crappy dice to make a better one. 

Black Cat Fights a 11 with D10 Physical stress to Contest! (After Her defense He will Most likely choose the mob pending on the roll. Plus Opperunity again on Crossbones Black Cat can take advantage if choosing to)  

Name
Solo + Brutal Merc distinction (Focus) 
1d10 3
Fighting knife
1d6 3
Combat Mastery 
3d6 6,5,1

spacer.png

Felicia was annoyed that she was apparently losing her touch since Crossbones had been alerted enough to her attack to be able to counter it. She felt less bad about it when she suddenly remembered that her opponent frequently fought Captain America to a draw. The whirlwind of martial arts and knife work certainly proved that. It was times like this Felicia was missing the bad luck powers that she had once possessed. "You know how fickle cat's can be, 'Bones, and I'm certainly not about to discuss my personal life with a musclebound sociopath dating his boss' daughter." She tumbled backwards, hoping the uneven terrain and the enhancements her suit provided would make the fight a bit more even.

Reaction to Crossbones Attack

Power Set- Cat Suit: Enhanced Reflexes D8
Specialty: Acrobatics Expert D8

Pool: D10, D8, D8, D8
Total: 14 (Enhanced Reflexes [6]+Acrobatics Expert [8])
Effect: D10 (Solo)

Currently 2 plot points.

Edited by Oldedog (see edit history)
Name
Affiliation: Solo
1d10 4
Distinction: I'm No Hero
1d8 8
Power Set- Cat Suit: Enhanced Reflexes
1d8 6
Specialty: Acrobatics Expert
1d8 8

11 D10 Vs 14 D10, Black Cat Perfectly defends!

Crossbones: Oh that's Cold Cat, but at least she is cool with it and so is her old man!

The feint and swinging of attacks manages to miss and his spinning heel as Black Cat Tumbles and back flips away from the attack as difficult terrain is ruining his day!

Crossbones Will Choose to Pass To @Civit  Shadowcat! 

Shadowcat is currently not in the fight at the very moment as she chooses to go else where so she is Solo at the moment being at the lower docks!

Now at the motorpool, Shadowcat starts phasing through vehicles, disabling their electrical systems. (2nd time with this system so am I right with... solo D6, intangibility D10, SFX disruption D6 and vehicle expert D8?)

Taking the d4 for +1pp

Mob up

Edited by Civit (see edit history)
Name
roll
1d10+1d8+2d6+1d4 6,8,5,4,4

( @Civit Don't forget your distinction ether d8 or d4 for +1 Plot point. Then roll. And yes thus is vs doom pool)

Also once your done, dose turn pass to wolverine, Spider-Man, or the mob? 

Okay I think it's 14 D6 that the doom pool is fighting vs Kitty. 

Name
Doom pool
2d10 2,8
Doom Pool continued
1d6 5

Kitty's results: Kitty races to cut off the boats and other vehicles at the main dock area moving as fast as she can shoving her hands though engine and other important parts required to start them Successfully shutting them down. Also cutting g any escape by water at least from the docks. She looks onward to hear all the fighting happening.

(14 D6 vs. 13 d10.... Kitty wins) 

THE MOB'S TURN!

seeing as there slowly being dwindled down and as much as they like the idea of the guns witch is Logically smart the agents are pulling any others out and locking them out preventing any chance of firearm grab. 

Mob:Get them! Get them hold em and chock em

The mob will be using their special effect orlf area attack with their swarm to attack everyone except Daredevil spide-rman and shadow cat.(Spider's wall crawl keeps them from touching him) 

Oppertunity for any of the three of you. 

I need defense from Wolverine, Black Cat, and the thing.

11 D8 effect on thing

11d6 effect vs black cat

11 D6 vs Wolverine. 

The mob will choose to send it to Wolverine after defenses made witch means spider-Man will be last but could take a 2nd turn if he chooses to go 1st for turn 2

Next post I do will be split between half action half Transition for Matt and Spider-Woman's intro) 

Name
Mob
3d6 5,1,5
Desperate
1d8 4
Swarm
1d8 5
Area effect 
2d6 6,3

spacer.png

"Logan" The Wolverine

"You had to go and ruin my night, didn't you?" Logan said to the amassed mob. "Hope you don't mind if I return the favor."

They came like a wave. Logan braced. Held. For a space metal held the gate against the inmates. Beside him, Grimm and Hardy met the fury poured on. Villains flung themselves upon their bulwark, heedless of injury. They hungered to overwhelm the ones who stood between them and freedom they thirsted after in their long dark. The tide shattered, the ruin crumpled at their feet. Still they came. Ceaseless. Driven by the mad beast that cared not for cost. The frenzy beat like a second heart, yearning to rend. But Logan held his ground. Dimly through the red haze, he sensed deadlier threats. to throw himself fully into massacre now was to welcome vulnerability, a tactical slip, when stronger foes struck. Fury's hour would come in time—at his choosing, not theirs. Yet against Logan's cold eye, against the weight of arms at his flank, they threw themselves upon the grinder.

Wolverine's Defense vs. Mob Attack

Wolverine is using his martial training to stay on the defensive with careful maneuvering and blocks for as long as he can.

His dice pool is 1D4, 2D8, 1D10.

Total: 9 (Team Affiliation D8 + "Feral Mutant" Enhanced Stamina D8).

Effect: D10 (Combat Master)

He gains +1 plot point as a result of stepping his distinction down from a D8 to a D4. I tried to have this reflected in him trying to suppress his rage.

Edited by Choomie (see edit history)
Name
Affiliation [Team]
1d8 4
Distinction ["I'm The Best There Is At What I Do..."]
1d4 2
Power Set [Feral Mutant - Enhanced Reflexes]
1d8 5
Specialty [Combat Master]
1d10 4