ACT 1; BREAK OUT!

Gspawn

20 hours ago, Gspawn said:

Jessica you got the s*** end of the stick losing to Ms. Marvel to do guard duty deep In the Raft. Watching over the Main Elevators as means to escape to the top of the Raft. The explosion keeps you on guard but before lockdown fully takes into initiation. From the elevator that comes all the way down you See a civilian ding come from the elevator. At first Glance you think he was one of those investors till you come to notice that the person seems to be carrying a suitcase. Spider-Woman takes a few minutes (Unless introduced but by reputation I think she know who Matt is) To recognize the blind Lawyer! ( @Blue Firebird & @DarkisNotEvil You may Post in rp, I will let you know if there is gonna be a separate action scene For you two ) (Also the Elevator, the shaft & Air ducks are a GOOD PLACE TO HIDE as is being very challenging to fight in due to the ENCLOSED SPACE Your Currently in) 

spacer.png

Spider-Woman

"I know who you are, Mr. Murdock."

For Jessica Drew—better known to the world at large as Spider-Woman, an Avenger—the night is going to be a long one. All the more so having a civilian on board. A lawyer, at that.

I don't know which is worse to be stuck with—the villains or a lawyer.

A smirk curls her lips, but then she quickly dismisses the thoughts. She's an Avenger and she has a job to do, which starts with protecting this man. "We won't be able to meet with anyone now, I'm afraid. Protocol means they should be in some kind of secured location, and if they're not, then I will have to find them. Wait here, please."

Spider-Woman moves to check out the hallway first, stopping to listen in with enhanced senses. She hears water dripping from somewhere, feels the dull rumble of distant trouble, smells the stale air of the depths of the Raft. Then she hurries over to the elevator and forces the doors open, careful not to break them. "Maybe this is a better way...." Crawling to the top of the elevator, Spider-Woman opens the hatch and looks up into the elevator shaft. With the elevator already down and inmates less likely to chance a fall, it seems as safe a route as any. Slipping back out through the elevator, Spider-Woman returns to Murdock.

"Alright, Mr. Murdock. I hope you're not afraid of heights—I promise I won't drop you."

The plan is a little risky, but that's the life of an Avenger...and, apparently, a defense lawyer. "Here's the plan: I carry you up into the shaft. At the top are maintenance access hatches. No one should be there. I check the path, and we move a section at a time. Understand?"

OOC

Plot Points: 1

If you want me to roll for this, I'd like to create an asset for Murdock (and myself, if possible) to use: Stealthy Escape. She's going to pick him up and fly up through the elevator shaft, using her senses to guide her and alert her to trouble. My dice pool would be:

• Buddy D6 (unless we are thinking that he's a civvie and this is mostly a Solo D10 affair)

• SHIELD Super-Agent D8

• Flight D6

• Enhanced Senses D8

• Covert Master D10

I'm considering the use of Plot Points but this is a start.

spacer.png
Daredevil The Man Without Fear
Matt Murdock [Secret] {3XP|4PP}
44 minutes ago, Blue Firebird said:

"I know who you are, Mr. Murdock."

The blood drains from his face despite his efforts when she says that. He recognizes her voice from memory instantly.
Does she know? How could she know? Did Parker tell her? Do they even have that connection, or am I just connecting Spider-People for no reason?

"Well, I suppose those advertisements are good for something after all." He plays it off as a coy reference to the fact that his identity has leaked to the press, and puts on a stern face. "I'm not Daredevil, Ma'am, though I am a defender of Hell's Kitchen."

Milestone (Out in the Open):
1 XP (now 4) when you first tell a hero that you’re not Daredevil

When she asks about fear of heights, he cracks a second joke. "Don't worry, I won't look down." Maybe he can get out from any awkward conversations by relying on relieving tension. He nods when she explains her methods. "You're the expert here- I'll follow your lead. I can probably feel my way through any air ducts."

Definitely Not Daredevil: Create Asset

Affiliation: Solo D10 [2]
Distinction: Protector of Hell's Kitchen D4+1PP [2]
Specialty: Crime Master 2D8 [7,3]
Additional Specialty (-1PP): Covert Expert D8 [7]

Pool: 1D4+3D8+1D10
Total: 14 (Crime Master A 7 + Covert Expert 7)
Effect: D10 (Solo)
Opportunities: 0

I'm not Daredevil, he thinks to himself. Yes, you are, he corrects himself.

Edited by DarkisNotEvil (see edit history)
Name
Solo
1d10 2
Protector of Hell's Kitchen
1d4 2
Crime Master
2d8 7,3
Covert Expert
1d8 7

1 hour ago, Gspawn said:

( @Blue Firebird yes you will be contesting my current doom pool. Also surprised you didn't go classic costume Jessica drew) 

spacer.png

Spider-Woman

"Good. I'm glad you're agreeable." How could you not notice, Jess? You must be bl—argh, girl, shush it.

Leading Mr. Murdock into the elevator, she gently lifts him under his arms and flies up through the emergency hatch and into the elevator shaft.

"You owe me, Danvers," she mutters, her voice echoing in the shaft—and she's completely unaware of her "rescue's" heightened senses.

OOC

Plot Points: 0

Creating an asset to represent my plan: Stealthy Escape. She's going to pick him up and fly up through the elevator shaft, using her senses to guide her and alert her to trouble.

Solo d8 (4) + SHIELD Super-Agent d8 (8) + Flight d6 (5) + Enhanced Senses d8 (7) + Covert Master d10 (4)

Spending 1 Plot Point to add in a third die for the total.

• Total: 8 + 7 + 5 = 20, Effect d10

(Also, I may go with classic costume, I don't know!)

Name
Solo
1d8 4
SHIELD Super-Agent
1d8 8
Flight
1d6 5
Enhanced Senses
1d8 7
Covert Master
1d10 4

spacer.pngThe Thing isn’t too troubled by the counter-attack from the mob. Sure, some of these jamokes were stronger than the usual criminal, but he’d gone toe-to-toe with the best. 

Defense roll: (see below)

“Hey Wolverine, are you still a Macanudo fan? Because I got a box that…you ain’t listenin’.”

He saw the claws flash as the smaller mutant cut his way through the prisoners. It didn’t look like Wolverine was ready to listen to anything or anyone at the moment. Ben didn’t say anything, though. Everyone had their own issues to carry.

”Glad he's on our side”

Plot points: 1

Name
Buddy
1d10 8
Godlike durability
1d12 12
Clobberin’ Time
1d4 3
Combat expert
1d8 6

spacer.png“Hey, Pirate Jim. Didn’t yer mother teach you any better than that? Pick on somebody yer own size.”

Moving quickly for someone his size, the Thing breaks into a jog, running toward Crossbones and Swing his massive rocky fist at his midsection.

Plot points: 1

I nominate Wolverine to go next.

Name
Buddy
1d10 1
Clobberin' Time
1d8 4
Godlike Strength
1d12 3
Combat expert
1d8 2

(Okay Ill solve everything in order (Feels like I am trying to solve the stack of a Magic the gathering with all this Chaos) )

Thing Vs The Mob On defense.  The Mob's 11 D6 Vs Things 15 ethier d10 or D8 would do just fine. THING WINS

The thing asking about Macanundo fan is just left to death ears and no matter how hard the mob tries the thing... Literally don't feel a thing! Its like an annoyance to him at best. Literally walking away to go help black Cat. 

As Far as the thing Vs. Crossbones.... The doom Pool is glad to see him have such a low roll and will awaad him a Plot to take an increase to doom Dice.

DOOM POOL: 1d12+1d10+1d8+1d6

Thing's 7 D8 Vs. Crossbones 11 D10 Yeah Crossbones wins this match up!

The Thing Tries to take advantage of Black Cat distracting him but the big orange guy tries to make his fist known as Crossbones literally rolls under things legs in a backward roll and is now Behind him as Crossbones smirks as If Now Cat has to maneuver around the big man!

Edited by Gspawn (see edit history)
Name
Solo
1d8 2
Brutal Merc
1d8 8
Fighting knife
1d6 3
Combat master
1d10 2

(Were gonna resolve Daredevil's Roll Vs Doom Pool Since He make the check 1st ) 

Daredevil's 14 d10 Vs Doom Pool 18 d8. Doom Pool Wins and denies Asset!

Daredevil starts following Spider-woman but realizes that his suitcase causes a lot of clanging and movement where it would not be so quiet but its not exactly enough to make anyone alrt of your presence as its also annoying as its not enough to cause complications but enough to make radar sense seem off where to go 

Name
Doom Pool
1d12 8
Doom Pool 
1d10 10
Doom pool 
1d8 5
Doom Pool 
1d6 6

(Now we Resolve Spider Woman Vs. Doom Pool)  

Spider woman 20 D10.... Vs. 17 D12..... Spider-Woman Wins

This is a tough call for the Doom Pool. (Its ether I let it go with 17 D12 Effect or Kill a d6 and make it 21 D12 and deny her. I think Doom pool will let it go)  

Despite Mr. Murdock's being a clumsy blind lawyer and having a hard time getting to the elevator shaft though the vents. WIth her enhanced sense ger flight and using the shaft and the long darkness of the Elevator. She manages to get Mr. Murdock to where they normally have the "Safe Room For Visitors would be at in times of crisis like this without a hitch. Though there been close calls where you hear other villians trying alternet means as rumors of not only other options to escape but word flies fast other heroes are at the front gates!   

@Choomie Logan's Turn!

Name
Doom Pool 
1d12 5
Doom Pool 
1d10 10
Doom Pool 
1d8 7
Doom Pool 
1d6 4

spacer.png

"Logan" The Wolverine

He stood amid the ruin of his wrath with the red veil yet undrawn from his mind's eye, heaving with a body about to burst from adrenaline. The beast raged for more conquest. It craved the death-cry's music and torn flesh's perfume, unsatisfied. Blows sustained while his claws had torn through the mob now flashed unnoticed—a distant thunder meaningless before his howling need to slay. His body thrummed with the power that had scoured this charnel from enemies risen to regret. Through the battle's carnival, he sensed foes fled that his talons thirsted after.

The Wolverine's claws flexed at the sight of their enemy, Crossbones, with his back exposed. Vengeance for darker deeds cried out to be writ in something snapped and bloodied. What was primal inside raged to oblige. Yet Logan held rage's reins with the patience of an experienced predator. Hubris would be crushed, defeat savored slow. For now, he drank deep of fear's acrid scent as Crossbones deftly turned the tide against the gathered heroes. Doom now prowled his heels. A sharp lesson was due to this scum who thought to slip justice's snare—and desperately-sought deliverance would twist to despair's howl as Logan tore it viciously away.

The Wolverine eased up behind him, silent, looming. In the tense silence of his movements, Logan drank in the senses around him. His prey would soon feel peril's black breath on his nape, with blades gleaming. The reins broke. Logan's roar tore free as claws slashed savagery into his target. The beast in its hour of victory had drowned regret and restraint, and would be sated only when Crossbones knew defeat deep in his marrow.

Wolverine's Attack vs. Crossbones

Wolverine is going to stalk towards Crossbones and then deliver a vicious blow to the villain.

His dice pool is 3D8, 2D10.

Total: 19 ("Weapon X Program" Adamantium Claws D10 + "Team" Affiliation + "Feral Mutant" Enhanced Strength D8)

Effect: D10 (Combat Master)

+1 opportunity for the doom pool ("I'm The Best There Is At What I Do..." Distinction D8)

Spending 1 power point to add an extra die to my total (adding +3 from "Feral Mutant" Enhanced Strength D8).

Nominating @Papa Bear's Spider-Man to go next!

Edited by Choomie (see edit history)
Name
Affiliation [Team]
1d8 6
Distinction ["I'm The Best There Is At What I Do..."]
1d8 1
Power Set [Feral Mutant - Enhanced Strength]
1d8 3
Power Set [Weapon X Program - Adamantium Claws]
1d10 10
Specialty [Combat Master]
1d10 5

Doom Pool Is proud to give Logan his +1 Plot to add to doom pool. 

DOOM POOL: 2D12+1d8+1d6

Wolverine's 19 D10 Vs Crossbones 13 D8! WOLVERINE WINS Extorinary Success stepping Up His effect to d12!

Wolverine taking advantage of the distraction between Black Cat and Thing as he instincts then went after the bigger opponent on the field. Wolverines claws gets into him and delivers a blow that is survivable if not reated quickly but Crossbones is not a big enough Idiot to continue fighting at this rate. Spitting blood out as he is stabbed by adamanitum claws  

Name
Solo
1d8 5
Brutal Merc
1d8 6
Fighting Knife
1d6 4
Cimbat Mastery 
2d8 7,4

spacer.png

Spider-Woman

"You should be relatively safe here, Mr. Murdock. Try not to panic. It's my job to protect you. I'm Spider-Woman—I'm an Avenger." Spider-Woman begins to secure the room as best she can, checking first for monitor feeds and comms equipment in working order, then making sure to secure access points. There are some dangerous prisoners on the Raft, many of whom would have few qualms—and fewer difficulties—making mincemeat out of a lawyer.

"We'll have you out of here before you know it."

OOC

Plot Points: 0

-

Spider-man' Spider Sense Goes Bunkers and even to emergency Level's of Danger As ....

Hydro Man! Somwhow finding a way out from under water ways of the raft connecting himself to the OCEAN BECOMES THE SIZE OF A BUILDING! Looking at everyone on the field He smiles and Laughs. "THE ITSY BITSY SPIDER CAME HERE WITH ALL HIS FRIENDS! DOWN CAME THE TIDAL WAVE AND WASHES THEM ALL AWAY!"

The Tidal wave cur-cums to everyone in Its wake. WASHING EVERYONE INTO THE RAFT AND SENDING THEM In spots Isolating everyone in random Places. Even when Spider-Woman Has a place to be safe Her and Matt's Superhero senses Can hear the raft about to be flooded like the Titanic. They Race to a safe place but ALAS Even They are separated by the many ways of the tide! Even Kiddy Pryde was swept Into the raft and force to phase though into the Raft to not be slammed or start to drown! 

TO BE CONTINUED........
(Stay Tuned for BREAK OUT #2 (Part 2) For the Adventures of Our heroes! )