Ravencrest Tavern (((OOC)))

Papa Bear

Posting another update. Current construction projects were wrapping up, got our new guy trained, things were looking to get back to normal. Then, our new guy was no call no show for 2 days straight and then 20+ minutes late 4 days in a row after speaking with the supervisor. He's gone now. Back to just me. Now we're about ready to start up two new projects, so I'm going to be slammed again even before I recovered from the last wave.

Hmmm... a GM of mine has a house rule for healing... you roll half the die size and add the other half... so a d8 healing would be 1d4+4 so that the minimum roll is half the possible roll. So, in the case of Troben's heal, the roll would have been 2d4+12 (1d4+4 twice, +4 for Tiberion's wisdom mod). I don't hit you guys very often but ought we try that house rule? Ones on a heal roll really suck.

I'm up for anything. We don't use healing all up that often. I imagine one bad fight though and healing would be critical. Let's try it!

Also, it would be super great if someone mentioned Troben's eyes are red. I don't think he knows he's got some mild corruption himself just showing up in this place!

16 hours ago, Shadeus said:

I'm up for anything. We don't use healing all up that often. I imagine one bad fight though and healing would be critical. Let's try it!

Also, it would be super great if someone mentioned Troben's eyes are red. I don't think he knows he's got some mild corruption himself just showing up in this place!

I'm willing to try it to. Also, I've got you covered on the eyes Shadeus. At the tail end of the family thing now. Ugh...

its not 'exactly' fog, per se... but yeah, its kind of a gloomy doom fog, if you will. The holy light pushes it back. If you spend too much time in that stuff, you'll have more and more frequent corruption rolls to make and eventually go CoC crazy. That's where all of the 'corrupted' villains come from... the many unfortunates that find themselves trapped in that terrible realm. It will affect First Troben, yes, but what about Second Troben? No, the echo will be immune to the corruption. Though, the darkvision ring should give him another 10 feet of vision or so since some of the effect of the gloom IS actual darkness.

Edited by Papa Bear (see edit history)

Understood. The cleric and paladin seem to offer a significant advantage in this realm. The echo avatar is really just a nice-to-have thing in this realm. Honestly, with it offering so little advantage, it's not worth it. He will keep an echo around, but not use it as an avatar.