Ravencrest Tavern (((OOC)))

Papa Bear

Mostly a big ass dead tree laying across my driveway. I've been hacking away at it, but I might just have to bite the bullet and get some more extension cords for my saw.

Posted (edited)

he didn't jump... he cast Misty Step which I believe is a bonus action.

Jump is a reaction that allows him to switch places with a Dupe when the Mirror Image roll turns against him (so basically, he always gets all three dupes to die first as long as he still has his reaction.

Then Eithne unleashes thunder that causes the horrible lieutenant of the Plague Lord to shudder before it casts Misty Step and slips northward.

End Quote

ug, forgot to link the spell

Edited by Papa Bear (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

Yes, so 2d2+8 for a healing pot. The NPCs will have one greater (4d4+12) and one regular one each (on average... They will be held in different quantities but they will share). They have less potions and orbs than you guys because they've blown been in that darkness realm that you guys were in before coming to the plague lands. Its a very draining realm and they needed more healing.

Edited by Papa Bear (see edit history)

Troben will give up his half of the requested potions so they don't have to use any.

We might need some downtime after this adventure. We need some time to craft items, etc. With all these NPCs, we aren't going to get a big cut of the mystic energy orbs. Maybe 2-3 each.

7 hours ago, Papa Bear said:

Hey, I noticed something on Roll20... could you guys see the red health bars above the enemies?

Yes, if I remember right. I clicked on the game right now and I it's an old map, but I can see enemy health. We just couldn't see NPC health. I don't think I could see Eithnr's health.

BTW, @herastor love the new artwork!

Ok, thanks . When we get to the next map, let me know if you can see all of the enemy health bars except the Plague Lord's. I will do the "damage count up in the same way we did the Frost Lord. So since he has no damage yet, there shouldn't be a bar for him only.

I like you guys to get a feel for how much life enemies have by the health bars without knowing the exact amount. (I just did 50 points of damage, now it has about half a health bars so maybe it has approximately 100 HP) I think that is fair especially for casters to decide whether to use a cantrip or blow one of their very few high level spells. For melee types, I usually apply extra attacks to the next closest target assuming they have the movement available

6 hours ago, Shadeus said:

Yes, if I remember right. I clicked on the game right now and I it's an old map, but I can see enemy health. We just couldn't see NPC health. I don't think I could see Eithnr's health.

BTW, @herastor love the new artwork!

I could see the enemy HP totals. But I don't remember seeing the others.

@Shadeus Thanks for the compliments. I've been messing around with stable diffusion and that's the first one of her that caught most of her details. Who knew that green skin was the step too far?

Resistance is a concentration spell, so only one of them can be active at any given point in time. Plus it only applies to one save of your choice, not multiple. It might be worth it to use Bless though. It is also a concentration spell, but applies to all saves for minute, affects multiple people, AND adds to attack rolls. We might need two people to cast it (maybe Baldric and Tiberon) and that gets six people.