Sheet Folders in Testing ×

OOC

prophane

I find myself in a quandary. Finn is about to find out what's really going on and his first thought will be to rush into the fight. But Arwi has already shouted to the others to get out. So there's likely to be a collision between Finn going in and the others coming out.

So how should I handle this? Should Finn go rushing in and possibly hamper the others in their actions or should he remembers that others may be coming out and proceed with caution?

How does everyone feel about this?

Edited by shawnhcorey
corrected typos (see edit history)

I'm sure he can rush in with no problems.

I think you should play it like you think Finn would naturally react in this situation.

Mechanically, you can run in, they can run out. PCs can move through each other's hexes with just 1 extra movement point. It COULD slow things down in the doorway, but that would realistically happen. I like the chaotic flow of combat as it could/should/would happen on a second to second timeframe, not how it's planned out strategically by the whole group second by second.

Just go for it!

Edited by prophane (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

hoping to move the combat on to the next round. Characters that have not yet acted in this round will adopt a defensive stance (All Out Defense maneuver) if posts are not made in the next 28 hours. Thanks all!

Just checking in with everyone to see where were at on this campaign. We seem to be struggling to get any momentum built up. What can we do to change that? Is everyone still committed to be in this?

Please let me know!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mister Finn clearly thinks that the newcomer, Rindo, is part of the ambush waiting to happen, I wonder how Rindo might respond to such a statement?

@terminaldragon @Eldritch Butterfly

should get a post up in response to Finn in the next few hours

Edited by prophane (see edit history)