OOC

prophane

The Goblins will attack once I am able to get home and find some time in front of my computer this evening! If anyone else wants to go (besides Finn and Awri) please feel free to post! If you beat me to the punch then you're good, otherwise you'll be left standing/ sitting and doing nothing.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/7/2023 at 10:55 AM, prophane said:

Mister Finn clearly thinks that the newcomer, Rindo, is part of the ambush waiting to happen, I wonder how Rindo might respond to such a statement?

@terminaldragon @Eldritch Butterfly

should get a post up in response to Finn in the next few hours

Nah, he's uncertain and not taking chances, but reserving judgement til he sees what he does. Yeah, it does look suspicious but the group of attackers isn't a racial mix and this just doesn't seem like the kind of town where goblin thugs would need a human decoy

Finn's judo attack is a follow-up of the successful parry. Rather than throwing him, he's putting him into an Arm Lock (MA 65). I used the FDG rules for the attack and damage: Skill = 12, -1 for arm target, +1 for SM, and +2 for Committed Attack: Determined = 14 total.

He moved into CC to jam his opponent up and prevent him from using his flail.

The Technique sets up for next round options to either apply further torque (CR DMG to cripple his arm) while attacking with kick(s) (MA 65), or throw him from the lock (MA 118-119).

Edited by Eldritch Butterfly (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

image.png.c7128c3cc505a64fc34753c9f74d412d.pngCompletely understandable. I may make a post before then, but definitely won't make a 2nd one until everyone had had time to address the action.

If anyone else (I assume most) will have planned time off through the holidays, let me know, thanks all.

Merry Christmas ya Filthy Animals!

• 2 weeks later...