Sheet Folders in Testing ×

Baldr Game Planning Forum

Jedaii

@Eric

@Colin

I'm wondering if the Mods can adjust the forums here: we're starting to get GMs and Players pitching interest for games on the "Gaming Discussion" forum, as they should, BUT, we also get TTRPG discussion there and that pushes the "interest" threads down the page. It makes recruiting for games on Baldr harder and with the full transition approaching, most GMs are already shifting operations over to Baldr. 

Can we have a dedicated forum on Baldr just for Game Planninglike we have on OGMW? Pretty please? Thanks in advance!

3 minutes ago, Jedaii said:

It makes recruiting for games on Baldr harder

Advertisements are for recruiting. Game Planning on OGMW was never intended to be a place for recruiting--doing so is a rules violation--and based on the limited other purposes of that forum, we made a conscious decision to merge it into Gaming Discussion as part of the transition. We do encourage the use of the Interest Check tag image.png.d347b994b7b6f372484df4e70ec3ec80.pngto draw attention to those items, as well as the Follow button/Content I Follow activity stream/Notifications to keep track of content of interest.

5 minutes ago, Eric said:

Advertisements are for recruiting. Game Planning on OGMW was never intended to be a place for recruiting--doing so is a rules violation--and based on the limited other purposes of that forum, we made a conscious decision to merge it into Gaming Discussion as part of the transition. We do encourage the use of the Interest Check tag image.png.d347b994b7b6f372484df4e70ec3ec80.pngto draw attention to those items, as well as the Follow button/Content I Follow activity stream/Notifications to keep track of content of interest.

Copy that and thanks again.