Post Interest/Character Ideas or Discussion Here

Whitleyrr

Something came up so I won't be home today. May not be able to post IC - though if I do, it will be pretty late in the evening.  Just wanted to give a heads up.

Random Thought: My timezone is CST so it is currently 9am (May 9). What about everyone else?

36 minutes ago, SunDuck said:

Something came up so I won't be home today. May not be able to post IC - though if I do, it will be pretty late in the evening.  Just wanted to give a heads up.

Random Thought: My timezone is CST so it is currently 9am (May 9). What about everyone else?

We’ll look forward to your post later tonight or tomorrow!!

Stuart - chosen prior to the info about the Big Three, but I'm not sure I'd imagined him being directly Big Three anyway. I feel most suitable as a subsidiary family to House Sand, with his father being in favour of the Inheritors, and Alban falling on the side of the Directors.

Edited by PureChance (see edit history)

I think that’s great for Alban. Not everyone has to be associated with the three great houses (I didn’t talk about that before because it won’t impact this game much), kind of like everyone in America knows who the Rockefeller’s and Kennedy’s are, but not everyone is one.

Important clarification for The Game: you all have not yet met the Mage. It is to his dwelling that you are currently headed, and mayhap have arrived at. He has nit yet given you the direction to go to Hethton (I included all that in the ore-game material just to show you a little about where the game would head, but I realize that was confusing now).

So, you all have come to answer the summons of the mage, to perhaps take him up on his quest, but you haven’t met him yet nor do you know any details. Sorry for the confusion!

Heh, checked everyone's sheets and Jozelle's got the highest Wisdom. Guess it falls on her of all people to be a voice of reason. 😅

@PureChance: Noted, thanks!

EDIT: @SunDuck: Quick thing. I saw you were going for the Assassin archetype. I'm all good with it as long as you're cool that I'm planning to take it at next level too (she's literally an assassin, giving her a lot of poison in her equipment, etc.) 

Edited by Peacemonger (see edit history)

That works as well. Greatly appreciate the flexibility on your end! And yeah, Arcane Trickster would be hard for me too, since Jozelle's already trying to get both Dexterity and Wisdom. Actually... wondering if anyone in the party is high in intelligence. *Goes back to everyone's character*