Out of Crispycrunchiebits

Luckily for Mwende, Zosar has no qualms about going all out to stop her from being eaten... 

The paladin goes lastish... so he'll be party to the chaos unfolding before he brings righteous violence to the fray.

I think Zosar's camel is going to spit at Xyz... so be prepared for some celestial camel spit !

@paladinred Quick question on these towns... what are their pre-apocalyptic populations? A thousand, 10 thousand?  Just so I can get an idea of how buggered the place is, I mean is 200 people closer to 20% of the population or 2%?  I'm thinking 1000 arrows may sound like a lot, but if it takes a few to fell an undead, that's not unlimited, so there would need to be regular recovery efforts and such.

Is oil something we have at all?  Or maybe some pitch? Unless we're using whale oil or something, I don't know where we'd get it. 

can use an alchemy to make lots of mayonnaise? Maybe that'd work. 

Mayo slip n slide ftw. 

Your job is to find out what happened and put a stop to it, not to kill all the zombies. I will have ti fish out the town stats, I am not sure where I put them but most towns have around 2-4,000 population.