Break Out Act 2: Where is Karl Lykos

Gspawn

(Defense VS Spider-man)

Doom pool Is proud to Have more in its doom pool and well Spidey gets 2 plot points)

DOOM POOL: 1D10+1d8+1d6

Lykos Flying and not yet fully use to the transformation looking at Spiderman swinging in and trying to web him up after having to work on getting mutant powers to steal from the worst person to steal from. Using his superhuman sense he gained he tries to fly and dodge out the web heads webbing, using the tree's of the jungle to provide cover

After OOC anaysis we have Spider-Man 15 D12 (1 pp used) Vs... Wow an 11 D6... Spider-man wins!

Lykos tries to get to the jungle but unfortunately being addicted to the power fluxing of his form and not faster then spider man. He ends up being severly webbed up! and not struggling to try to get out of it

Edited by Gspawn (see edit history)
Name
Solo
1d10 1
Lazy
1d4 3
Superhuman sense
1d10 8
Subsonic flight
1d8 1
Complication Bonus for The Thing
1d12 7

Current Doom Pool: 1D10+1D8+1D6

Lykos now being webbed up by spider-man, flying just got so much harder to maneuver and one Knuckle sandwich from the thing is not something Lykos dose not want to eat. When the wind up happens.....

THING 13 D12 Vs. Lykos 16 D8..... Lykos win's... With Oppertunity If Thing wants it.

Lykos with his new sense with what room he could make with his wings and Logan's sense. Manages to barely dodge the attack by just flapping what room of wings he has back and away from the things punching reach! Still webbed up and not happy that he has to deal with 4 heroes at once

Name
Solo 
1d10 9
Lazy
1d4 1
Superhuman sense 
1d10 7
Subsonic Flight 
1d8 6

Lykos Turn!

Lykos being stuck in the webs takes his Turn attempting to get reduce the severity if not Eliminate the complication of his grappled that Spider-man gave him. Using science and strength to find a way to break out of the webs. Hoping to fight back next turn!

(Basically This is Lykos Vs. The Doom Pool With doom pool getting Spider-man's D12 as a bonus )

19 D10 vs. 17 D6 From Doom Pool... Lykos Wins.

With Strength, Sense and knowldge on a science LYkos is not 100% Free but he manages to be able to at least go back to flying on the battlefield with ease, Though he is still grounded at this moment. This is everyone's Chance to attempt a take down!

@Choomie Lykos Passes to Logan!

Name
Solo
1d10 10
Addict 
1d4 3
Super Human sense
1d10 9
Superhuman strength 
1d10 8
Science Expert
1d8 7
DOOM POOL 
1d10 6
DOOM POOL
1d8 1
DOOM POOL 
1d6 3
COMPLICATION BONUS
1d12 11

spacer.png

"Logan" • The Wolverine

With a puff of disgruntled breath, Wolverine grunted and pushed himself to his feet off the earth. His back protested, but only for a moment, as the wounds from the drain healed. The lingering sensation still clawed at his insides, but the threat was past. Anger still simmered in Wolverine's veins, demanding revenge, but he was humbled. Wolverine began to pick up speed, rushing towards Sauron. With a deft leap, he aimed to tackle the man-beast to keep him grounded with his heavy body. There was something animalistic about the quick scene, like two lions in the grasslands.

[IF SUCCESSFUL] Wolverine grasped Sauron's throat with his gloved hand. His spare fist threatened murder, it's three claws aimed at the mutant's head. He leaned in close, snarling nose to beak with the mad scientist.

Dice Pool: 1D6, 3D8, 2D10.

Total: 10 D10.

Fearsome SFX: I can step up the effect die and add a d6 when choosing to inflict emotional stress. +1 opportunity to Lykos. I pass the turn to @Rudolf!

Edited by Choomie (see edit history)
Name
Affiliation [Team]
1d8 5
Distinction ["I'm The Best There Is At What I Do..."]
1d8 5
Power Set [Feral Mutant - Enhanced Strength]
1d8 5
Specialty [Menace Master]
1d10 4
Power Set [Weapon X Program - Adamantium Claws]
1d10 3
SFX: Fearsome
1d6 1

• 2 weeks later...

Lykos still distracted by getting out of the webs gives Logan an opening to an attack. Witch makes him look at the wolverine as if to say "AH S****!" As he attempts to dodge!

DOOM POOL: 1D12+1d8+1d6

OOC: @Choomie You could have also added his d10 Complication to your roll. I'll allow it cause not many remember spidey complicates things *Insert Price is right fail music* Also logan gets a plot point!

Logan's 10 D10 Vs. ... 17 d4 Lykos wins.

Still complicated by his wings being webbed somehow his new sense's from logan kick in and had him flap his wings fast enough to get himself away from logan. However since he cannot get any flying momentum witch he curses spider man for he ends up still being land lock long enough for the thing to take a crack at him

@Rudolf Its clobberin time!

Name
Solo
1d10 9
Lazy 
1d4 2
Super human sense
1d8 8
Subsonic flight
1d8 3

IMG_1914.webp.3e7cbb7ba108f91afe4018cb4c8a9697.webp2 plot points / ?? experience points

It had been a long time since he had worn the jersey that said ‘Grimm’ on the back, but some things were just a part of you. At least, they were a part of you after so many practices; the whistle blowing, the coach’s voice saying ‘Again’.

He moved forward like the middle linebacker he once was, and launched himself to tackle Lykos, and lay him flat. At least at Empire State U, when you were hit by the Grimm Reaper, you -stayed- down.

(taking the smaller die to grab the plot point)

pass to the Black Cat

Name
Team
1d8 4
It’s Clobberin’ Time
1d4 3
Godlike Strength
1d12 5
Combat expert
1d8 7

Lykos now in the presence of the thing tries his best to get out of the way of a hell of a hay maker coming at him. Failing to send dodge his punch he takes it to the chin and the thing now realizes how tough his dinsoaur hide skin in toughness is to take a punch from you

Doom Pool: 1d12+1d8+1d6

Okay we have Been 12 D10 (Your bonus I rolled witch you guys keep forgetting complication bonus. Ill have to underline/Bold it for the future) vs Lykos.... 12 D8... (I believe this will be an edit to double check who wins ties. I think The thing wins at his damage to Lykos being a d8 Physical stress) But I will double check. Yeah its there. Just reduction of effect dice so yeah)

Name
Solo
1d10 8
Lazy 
1d4 4
Super human sense
1d10 1
Subsonic flight
1d8 3

8 hours ago, Gspawn said:

(I believe this will be an edit to double check who wins ties. I think The thing wins at his damage to Lykos being a d8 Physical stress) But I will double check)

Offense wins ties with reference to Civil War OM50

spacer.png
Daredevil The Man Without Fear
Matt Murdock [Secret] {8XP|4PP}

Daredevil sees an opportunity to keep Lykos down for good and takes it, attempting to keep him grounded with a throw of the line.

Advance Complication : Grapple

Affiliation: Team D6
Distinction: Man Without Fear D8
Power Set- Billy Clubs: Weapon D6
SFX (Grapple):SFX: Grapple. Add d6 and step up effect die +1 when inflicting a complication on a target. +1d6, Effect Die +1 [4]
Power Set- Hypersenses: Superhuman Senses D10 [3]
SFX (Focus):SFX: Focus. In a pool including a Hypersenses die, replace two dice of equal steps with
one die of +1 step.
 Team D6 + Weapon D6 -> D8 + Man Without Fear D8 -> D10 [9]
Specialty: Acrobatic Master 1D10 [5]
Complication: Grappled D10 [6]
Stress: Physical D8 [7]

Pool: 1d6+1d8+4d10
Total: 16 = Focus [9] + Physical Stress [7]
Effect: Grapple D10 (Senses +1 Shift)
Opportunities: 0

Lykos was reeling from the injury and definitely wouldn't be able to take another hit.

Edited by DarkisNotEvil (see edit history)
Name
Grapple Bonus
1d6 4
Superhuman Senses
1d10 3
Focus
1d10 9
Acrobatic Master
1d10 5
Grappled Complication
1d10 6
Physical Stress
1d8 7

image.jpeg.70354e8b19026ec5a043318a1205b334.jpegThe Amazing Spider-Man

Peter Parker, Secret ID

Plot Points: 7, XP: 3

Peter was swinging around 'triumphantly' thinking 'Big Ben' would have clobbered Lycos into next week (he also liked the name 'Ben'). When he swung back around and saw Lycos still standing, though with a few lumps and some cable to add to Spidey's webbing, to further complicate Sauron's maneuvers. The ole chap wasn't looking too well. Peter decides to swing down and see if his spider-strength might be able to finish him off, considering he'd been clobbered by Ben and hacked by Logan.

Spiderman swings down, building momentum and tries to land a good one, right in the kisser. "Here's lookin' at you kid."

I don't know how the 'advanced grapple' works so I'll just roll Spidey's grapple and let you lot figure it out (as you always do).

That looks like a 15, at a d12

Oh yeah, and a Plot Point for me and boosting up the DOOM Pool

Edited by Papa Bear (see edit history)
Name
Team
1d6 6
With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility
1d8 1
Superhuman Strength
1d10 7
Swingline
1d8 8
Combat Expert
1d8 3
Tangled up complication
1d12 3

(Lykos vs. Daredevil's defense roll)

Getting socked by the thing hurt like hell. Even as his mutated dinosaur was the only reason he survives. Now seeing that daredevil tries to increase the grapple with his own device from his billy club Lykos has to get out of this and quick. But will he succeed? Lyko manages with Logan's sense kicking in and just managing to fly out of the reach of the billy club's reach for that grapple to attempt to hold. Now comes the Amazing spider man.

Daredevil's 16 D10 vs. Lykos.... 19 d4, Lykos dodges!

Name
Solo
1d10 10
Lazy
1d4 4
Superhuman sense
1d10 9
Subsonic flight
1d8 1

(Lykos defense vs. Spiderman )

Dodging from three people was bad but now to add insult to injury the wise cracker of the group decided to swing in and attack with what we call a web swing kick and its not a good thing for Sauron.... Cause lets face it. Him trying to dodge a fast character never ends well.

Spider-man gets 1 PP and I feel the doom pool and we have fun)

Doom Pool: 1d10+2d8

Spider-man 16 D10 Vs. Lykos 8 D10 ... ewwww..... Hmmm I guess at this point cause I have two coices, go another 2 rounds of Lykos try to do something or take knock out cause doom pool will not be willing to save Lykos that is for sure..... Hmm Ill edit in the morning. come to descision.

Spider-man Catches Lykos's flank and suprised him with his own uppercut with then more webbing to add to the complication to a point Lykos not only cannot get free but his addicted nature tries to roll over to Logan and attempt to steal more from him. It was not until the power wears off like a soda drinker losing caffine he shrinks back to his human form as the webs constrict tighter. Leaving Lykos helpless and at the heroes mercy

BATTLE OVER!

Name
Solo
1d10 4
Lazy
1d4 3
Superhuman Sense
1d10 2
Subsonic flight
1d8 4

• 1 month later...

As the fight ended and Lykos is unconsious there was a light disturbance into the air and soon were reasonably loud enough for the group to see what appears to be a SHIELD plane coming down to the group. Opening up the hatch was Black Cat!

Black Cat : Sorry bout the wait boys, I was just getting comfy with the air condition. Was very therapeutic after a while in the jungle. Though I did pick up someone with information ... But I think you all would be better at interrogation as I would be

Black Cat shows a restrained and currently gagged Yelena who is the alternet Black Widow on a passenger seat proper. Looking at the group and having the oh shit look on her face to see whom among them. Especially wolverine who didn't play nice on that level. Black Cat motions her hands to the thing as if his Piolting skills would be useful right about now

spacer.png
Daredevil The Man Without Fear
Matt Murdock [Secret] {8XP|4PP}

"Aren't you worried about the lega-" Daredevil reconsiders what he's about to say as he sighs. "I suppose we're not exactly operating as legal authorities."

He moves to speak to Yelena, ungagging her and allowing her to be more comfortable within the bounds of her restraints. "What can you tell us about Sauron, or why he happens to be here? SHIELD wouldn't normally be out this far unless you had some good information."

Create Asset: Why SHIELD?

Affiliation: Team D6 [3]
Distinction: Blind Justice D8 [5]
Power Set- Hypersenses: Superhuman Senses D10 [5]
Specialty: Psyche Expert 1D8 [4]

Pool: 1d6+2d8+1d10
Total: 10 = Blind Justice [5] + Senses [5]
Effect: D8 (Psyche Expert)
Opportunities: 0

Daredevil attempts to approach this with an even temper and without prejudice against the captive.

Edited by DarkisNotEvil (see edit history)
Name
Team
d6 3
Blind Justice
d8 5
Hypersenses- Superhuman Senses
d10 5
Psyche Expert
d8 4

spacer.png

"Logan" • The Wolverine

Wolverine's head swiveled towards Spider-Man, his lips curling back in a grimace, "You want to be next, bug for brains?"

He stood on the outskirts of the gathered group, standing there hunched with arms folded across his chest. The acrid stench of adrenaline still hung thick, and the metallic taste of blood was irritating. Maybe it was just the humidity, or maybe a bad mood was setting in. Doubt began to claw at the edges of his mind--had he begun to slow down, to dull? He pushed the idea out, but then again, he thought, they were able to knab Yelena; it must happen to even the best of them.

Daredevil's questions brought a familiar frustration: more SHIELD secrecy and shadows. Wherever there was something shady going on, chances were you'd be able to catch a whiff of Fury's favorite cigar. For now, though, Logan decided to stay back and let Daredevil's diplomatic approach play out. If that failed to yield results, he still had tried and true methods on the table; one way or another, they'd find something resembling the truth.